Ch. 22 That's not going to work...

Zayn's POV

I sat down and turned up the volume. The lads and I were listening to Take Me Home, when I said the lads... I meant Louis and Niall.

"Zayn, where is Liam?" Niall whined, plopping down beside me.

"I don't know..." I said whilst turning around, looking for him.

"Where is Harry?" Louis said, getting up and changing the song to 'Nobody Compares'.

"I don't know..." getting annoyed, I started walking to go get a glass of water.

"Hey! Where is Zayn?" I heard a voice in the room I was just in.

"I don't know!" I yelled, wait... "I mean uh... I'm right here!"

I stumbled out of the kitchen and lifted my head to break my gaze towards the glass. Liam and Jade were hand in hand staring up at each other with big grins on their faces.

"Um.. what's going on here?" I asked them suspiciously.

To my surprise, the didn't deny it.

"We got back together..." Jade said, slowly shifting her gaze to me.

"That's not going to work..." Louis said, taking a step closer to the couple.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked, turning to face Louis.

I sipped some water from the glass, then sat it back on the table.

"You didn't hear? Management is setting us up with fake girlfriends..." Niall said, smiling.

"Wait, I didn't hear about that either..." I said. Memories with River flowed in my mind... I'm not about to let her go...

"It's okay Zayn, management is only getting Liam, Niall and Harry girlfriends..." Louis said happily. I was relieved, and relieved for Louis... he has Eleanor.

I glanced at Liam and his smile cracked. He froze up, and his mouth hung open a little...

"No, no no no..." He muttered.

"Um... Liam?" Niall said, walking over to him. "Are you alright...?" He asked and stood to the front of him.

"No! Of course I'm alright! Leaving my girlfriend for some random girl I probably don't even know..." He said, lightly pushing Niall aside.

Whilst Liam was talking to himself, Jade looked like she was about to break down.

"J? It's okay..." I walked up and hugged her. "It's normal... it's not like they are dating for real..."

She buried her head in my chest, trying to process everything. "Are they going to... kiss?" she mumbled, playing with her long hair.

"Um.. well.. um.." I trailed off, trying to change the subject. "Niall, do you know who you are having yet?"

A wide smile spread on his face. "Cher Lloyd..."

"Two of the girls will be American, one will be traveling here tomorrow I believe..." Louis said.

"Who does Liam have...?" Jade barely whispered.

"Taylor Swift..." Louis said. Any blind person could tell Louis didn't want to say it, but it was true.

Jade tightened her grip on me when he said the name. I slowly pulled away, "It's okay..."

"What about Harry?" Liam asked.. facing Jade even though the question wasn't directed to her.

"I think he has... um... oh no," Louis said, biting his lip.

"Who?" Jade croaked out.

Suddenly arms wrapped around Jade's waist and pulled her away from me.

"Looks like we will be dating after all..." Harry smiled

**************************************

Updated, finally! Sorry I took so long! :/

Anyways, I'm doing another readers opinion chapter next! So whatever you want to happen, message me in my inbox! :) I will choose the best idea :)

I love you all very much! Don't forget I love all my readers even if you think you are better than others, or if you think you're not... you are all special to me :)

-Follow me on Twitter, Ahoran123

-Vote

-COMMENT :)

-Share

just do whatever, :)