26

= Full Scale Fight =

Naruto and the Elite Squadron, consisting of the Akatsuki, the Sannin, and some other ninja, gathered together as they prepared to attack Kabuto.

'Let's go. Begin cloaking.' Naruto ordered.

Everyone except the Sannin quickly hid themselves, as the Squadron prepared to depart.

'Time to leave.' Orochimaru said, smiling.

~ Later, With Kabuto ~

Kabuto smiled.

'Orochimaru is coming!' He thought. 'Wait. Byakugan!'

Kabuto quickly glanced around.

'9 Akatsuki members, 3 Sannin, 1 ROOT Agent.' Kabuto counted. 'I can take them.'

The evil ninja quickly weaved handseals. 'Explosion Release: Landmine Fist!' Kabuto roared.

The ground rumbled as a shockwave erupted. Debris and rocks flew upwards.

'Wind Release: Super Wind Explosion!' Naruto roared, as he undid his Shari-Byaku-Rinnegan genjutsu on himself and Sasuke.

A huge burst of wind propelled by Fuinjutsu and explosive tags destroyed the debris, as Kabuto snarled.

'You just had to ruin everything.' Kabuto said. 'Bolt Release (Lightning Release + Wind Release): Lightning Beast!'

Wolves, panthers, lions, and more ferocious animals crafted by the powerful lightning appeared, pouncing at the Uzushio ninja.

'Web Clone Jutsu!' Kabuto said, as he created multiple clones. 'Lava Release: Scorching Armoured Fist!'

The clones quickly coated their arms with Lava Release chakra as they attacked, burning through the Elite Squadron's jutsu except Naruto and Sasuke.

'Orochimaru! Unleash the Edo Tensei's!' Naruto yelled. 'You guys: retreat! Sasuke and I will fight him!'

'Got it, Uzukage-sama!' The Elite Squadron said, as they quickly left the battle.

'It's two on one. Until they arrive.' Naruto said, as coffins rose from the ground.

Etched onto the coffins were the kanji Sho (Early), Ni (Second), San (third), Ni again, San again, and a few more kanji. Slowly creaking open, the coffins sunk back into the ground after the contents had exited.

Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Mū, the Third Raikage Ay, Pakura, Toroi, Hizashi Hyuga, Blue B, and Chiriku emerged from the coffins.

'Welcome.' Naruto said.

'Some more enemies, ey?' Kabuto asked. 'I shall defeat them.'

'We'll see about that.' Naruto said. 'Asura Path!'

Naruto's hands morphed into drills as he lunged at Kabuto, chakra swirling around the drills. Kabuto quickly sidestepped and prepared to steal Naruto's Kekkei Genkai.

'Kekkei Genkai Stealing!' Kabuto said, as he placed his hand on Naruto.

'You can't steal it.' Naruto said. 'It's too advanced for you to get.'

Kabuto pulled his hand back, as he felt nothing new.

'You're right.' Kabuto said. 'Blaze Release: Fireball Gatling!'

Kabuto quickly spit out scorching balls of hot fire, aimed towards the Edo Tenseis and Naruto.

'Preta Path!' Naruto quickly absorbed the fireballs.

'You may have survived, but they will not.' Kabuto said.

What the evil ninja failed to realise was that the Edo Tensei summons could reform and had infinite chakra. When the fireball struck, the ashes reformed a body.

'How...' Kabuto wondered, as he returned to the fight. 'Ice Release: Ice Phoenix!'

A light blue bird made of ice with icicles trailing behind arose from the ground, controlled by Kabuto. The bird exploded, ice shooting at Naruto. Deflecting the icicles, Naruto's face did not lighten.

'Hahaha.' Kabuto laughed, as the ice reformed the phoenix. 'Release!'

The phoenix split again, this time into more pieces. The debris flew around, striking the Edo Tenseis. The Edo Tenseis reformed quickly, but Kabuto did not catch Sasuke weaving handseals.

'Fire Release: Fireball Jutsu!' Sasuke fired a fireball at the phoenix.

The phoenix evaporated.

'NOOOO!' Kabuto moaned.

'I need to finish this quickly before he can retreat.' Naruto thought.

Naruto and Kabuto weaved handseals rapidly.

'Lava Release: Lava Bullets!' Kabuto shot out many lava bullets towards Naruto.

'Wind Release: Rasenshuriken!' Naruto threw the huge chakra shuriken at Kabuto.

The lava bullets quickly stopped as the huge Rasenshuriken was the only thing left attacking Kabuto.

'Uh oh...' Kabuto thought, as he darted away. 'Swift Release: Shadowless Flight!'

The road exploded, Naruto grinning.

'I've got you right where I want you. The pieces are surrounding you.' Naruto said. 'Ultimate Art: Yin-Yang Rasenshuriken!'

Naruto hurled the huge Rasenshuriken at Kabuto.

'Swift Release: Shadowless Flight!' Kabuto tried again, but he was locked in place.

'Fuinjutsu.' Naruto said. 'Bye!'

The Rasenshuriken hit Kabuto, as the evil ninja breathed his last.

Yakushi Kabuto was dead.