V Tastes Like Chicken

"Phantom!" The Colonel's voice boomed and I looked up from my spot

"Phantom!" The Colonel's voice boomed and I looked up from my spot. "Front and center." I rolled my eyes and swung my feet, getting up from my upside down position on the bed. I stood and rocked slightly on my bare feet. I stood next to Alex and the Colonel spoke again. "We've got a new mission for you all." The boys all nodded while I simply just looked at the man to show I was listening. The Colonel explained the mission and led us to a helicopter. We all took our seats and strapped in. Alex made sure my seatbelt was correct and I just rolled my eyes. Soon enough we made it to our destination and landed. The boys all climbed out and Alex held his hand out for me. I took it and he helped me out of the helicopter. I could see the base we were infiltrating and hummed Hanging Tree quietly. We made our way through the tall grass towards the compound. I spotted camera's and placed my hand on Alex's arm. He stopped and the other boys followed his lead.

"What is it?" He whispered and I pointed.

"They watch." I whispered back and he looked at the cameras. Alex nodded and turned to the guys.

"Toad." Alex said and the boy nodded. He turned to the cameras and spit at them. His venom covered the machine, blocking any view of us. We snuck to the edge of the building and Ink kicked the wall. His leg tattoo moved slightly and the wall fell away. We entered the building and saw several guards. They aimed their guns at us but I stepped forward. I moved my hands, the red wisps of power flowing from me towards the guards. 

They all dropped their guns and fell to the floor, clutching at their limbs

They all dropped their guns and fell to the floor, clutching at their limbs. In their heads a bomb had just gone off chopping off varying parts of their bodies. We got past them easy and I kept my hold of them until we were a few hallways away. We came upon some other guards and Spyke used his abilities to make them fall over unconscious.

"Ok, Phantom and I will free the prisoners, Spyke, Ink, Toad, you guys take care of the weapons." Alex instructed and they all nodded. Our two groups split off and we made our way towards the prisoners quarters. Alex looked around the corner and used his Energy Blasts to take out the guards. He went first, motioning for me to follow behind. Alex crouched like he was on a secret mission—which I guess we were—but I just walked normally behind him. I took out my bobby pin from behind my ear and placed it between my teeth. Alex opened the door and I entered first, seeing only one guard. He started to raise his gun but I just walked forward and waved my hand in front of his face.