Chapter Three

The operation was successful and the little girl was named Alithea Hope Weasley. She was much smaller than Fred and George or any of their other boys had been. She was so tiny both of the experienced parents were nervous around her. As if afraid they would break her. The baby's lips were outlined in light purple. You could see her her heart beating it's irregular little beat in her chest.

        They were all released from St.Mungos two weeks later. They were only there that long for observation. The healers all adored the Weasley babies, and the day they left was bittersweet. They were all especially attached to little Thea, as they had nicknamed her. She'd had to be in an incubator and hooked up to various machines, so they spent a lot of time monitoring her. During observation they found that if she got very upset she would start to have trouble breathing. Thankfully she was an abnormally serene and sweet baby.She very rarely got that upset.

          After being released Molly and Arthur took the new babies home to the burrow, where a family friend from the order,Mrs. Longbottom, was watching the other boys for them. Thank you Augusta we appreciate your help especially during such dark times. Nonsense dears they were angels,and with Frank and Alice in hiding I've been bored anyways. Now may I meet your newest additions? Of course. Ahh finally got that little girl you've been wanting,eh? My she's such a pretty little thing isn't she? Two strong lads as well congratulations you two. Then she was gone with a sharp cracking sound. Then a slight chaos occurred as the three older boys rushed downstairs to see their parents and new siblings.

           The three boys glanced at Fred and George, but they all seemed completely mesmerized by tiny Thea. From that moment on they were all wrapped around her little fingers and fiercely protective of her. The older boys loved taking care of and playing with Ali. They played with Fred and George too of course but Thea was different. They all instantly went into over protective big brother mode from the moment they first saw her.

       As the years went by the Weasleys grew closer and bigger. In time, there were two more additions to the family. A boy named Ron and a girl named Ginny. Both were born healthy and strong. When the triplets were three, and before  Ginny was born, the most evil wizard of all time was defeated by a baby boy named Harry Potter. The Weasleys both  celebrated and mourned with the rest of the wizarding world. For little Harry was now an orphan along with many others whose lives were destroyed by one man. Augusta's grandson Neville lived with his grandmother now,as his parents were tortured into insanity while fighting for what's right.