𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚒𝚙#𝟷: 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜

Reading.

Reading list(s) have a major role in attracting readers and followers to your profile. We all have a lot of books that we would like to read someday despite the fact of still having a lot of books in our library(well.. personally, I kinda have like 60+books). Yet even though the library storage is limitless, it can't different Genres. And then reading lists simplify that. Keeping a book you find good/interesting in your reading list increases your support to fellow authors and your exploration of various book genres as you will be reminded to read that or those books whenever you go through your reading lists.

Friendship, Followers, Reads..

After creating these reading lists, you get encouraged to start a hunt for great and undiscovered (yet beautiful) books because at first you feel the need to fill them up. Then after adding some books, authors start thanking you for adding their books. And sometimes reach out to even follow you or read your book too. Not because they feel the need too or as a payback, but because just like you didn't know them before adding their book to your reading list, they too check out your account because of your deed as we'll know Wattpad sends notifications.
At the end of the day or week, you earn more followers, reads and maybe friendship.

Favourite Books.

During the updating of our reading lists, you might or do end up bringing someone's new best books/collection together for them. This mostly is to the new Wattpaders with no experience whatsoever. They randomly find your account, go through your reading list and it's like....bam..you have their best books ever that they would like to read. And these will follow, read yours too or even start up friendship with you because of reading lists!