𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋𝚜 & 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

Bookclubs & Communities.

Do you have a newly created book club or community? Or you just want more members in your book club or community? Then look no further as you have finally reached your final destination. Here you can get the members you want. Though as you'll know that everything has a beginning, so let's start by The rules below;

- Follow the book-ish founder SM_books_ to keep updated with your new found members( in this book) and also as a requirement.

- Vote on the book, add it to your library and make sure to tag at least 5 people.

- You are required to fill in the Book-ish form and then set/make your own form that your wannabe members are supposed to fill in( to answer accordingly). And you should accept or reject(hope it won't come to that) their entries per your rules. You're in charge!

Order of your form; Author's name/ Community name/ Book club name( wherever the bookclub is found, Title/name of the book club or Community, Rules(must be followed), Talk about your book club/community (why should someone consider it), and Tag at least 6 people.

- Just like the Shout-outs, these BookClubs/Community forms too going to be in batches( 5 BookClub/Community per each). Every bookclub/Community should inline it's form on a number( one per each). Be neat and stay in your space, because that's where members are going to be filling in to join you.

Note; Once you're accepted, your name will be added on the number you inlined at.

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉

1---->

2---->

3---->

4---->

5---->

Wannabe Members.

Are you looking for a book club or community to join? Look no further as you have finally found what you've been looking for.

- Just tap on the linked name of the community of your choice above( feel free to try out all), read their profiles and see what suits you best.

- Remember to tag at least 4 people beside the bookclub/Community and also leave a positive feedback about the bookclub/Community to motivate others to try it out as well.

- Also vote on this book and also add it to your public reading list and library as appreciation to bringing you together with various Communities and societies.

*

More batches will be added with time/soon!