2. Visiting Hours

Chancity was up way before the hour of ten. Sitting on her bed, she watched out her window as little kids ran around playing. Something she hadn't done in years. She yawned and stood up to get ready for the day. Putting on a band t-shirt and skinny jeans, she sighed.

"I wonder how she's going to react when she sees me" Chancity said to herself.

She walked into her bathroom, took her hair down and brushed it. While heating up her curling iron she brushed her teeth and did her makeup. Once she was done she curled her hair loosely.

-
She arrived at the institute her sister was at and walked in.

"Hello, I'm here to visit my twin, Anastasia DeLamirez" Chancity said, forcing a smile.

"She'll be out" the lady at the counter, whose name tag read Marie said.

I smiled and went to sit down on one of the couches. A few moments later I heard footsteps breaking the silence of the room.

"Chancity?" A familiar voice said, happily.

I turned around and stood up, "Anastasia!" I said.

She walked to me and hugged me. "I'm so ready to get out of here" Anastasia whispered to Chancity.

"I bet. But, with the right act around me I'm sure I can get you out soon" she whispered back to Anastasia.

"You think so?" Anastasia asked, pulling away from the hug and smiling.

Chancity nodded and sat back down on the couch in the middle of the room, Anastasia following. The two talked for what seemed like hours, and by the time they were done with visiting hours, the two seemed inseparable.

"Tell Derek I said hi, for me, please" Anastasia said, being taken away to her room. Chancity slowly walked out of the building and got into her car. Now, she had to go see her brother.

Arriving at the hospital, she sighed. By this time, as much as she loved her brother, she really didn't want to see him. It was just starting to get dark out and she wanted to eat, shower, and sleep. Yet she couldn't do any of those until she left the hospital. He was likely going to talk on and on and she'd think she'd never leave - at least tonight. Which she hoped wasn't true. The comfort of her bed with its soft winter-time sheets still on it was all she could think about. Though, with the thoughts she walked to her brothers room in the hospital.

The two talked, but not for long. As Derek seemed wide awake, it looked as if he could tell Chancity was tired. Chancity got up from the chair and headed towards the door, but turned around in the doorway.

"Oh, Anastasia said hi" Chancity smiled and walked out.

-
She was already in her pajamas and putting her hair in a bun. She yawned and walked to her bed, smiling at the soft touch of the warm winter sheets as she pulled them down. Far enough to make space for her to get in bed. She glanced at her clock and closed her eyes. It was 11:30 pm and she knew she could sleep in tomorrow.

••
A/n-
It's not really a good chapter, I had a writers block and a ton of homework while writing this (Tuesday's homework), but I tried within he time frame I had

Uhm so I'm publishing this at 11:33 pm and I'm leaving the state at 3 am on a 15 hour trip to North Carolina because my family bought a house and we need to go make choices of colors for cabinetry , Floors , etc.