1. Relief

It was Saturday night, nine o'clock to be exact, when the hospital that her brother was at called Chancity. Worriedly, Chancity picked up her phone and accepted the call.

"Is this Miss DeLamirez?" The person calling asked.

"Yes, it is" Chancity nervously responded.

"Your brother, he's awake, from the surgery, and he's asking that you come to see him. Though, he's still a bit delusional, but that should wear off in about half an hour" the doctor said.

Chancity sighed in relief to know her brother was ok, "I'll be there as soon as possible" she said and hung up.

Her brother, Derek, had surgery to remove some small tumor that wasn't much of an issue, but could have been if it weren't removed. Chancity wanted to do everything she could to help him survive, even if it meant using her parents money that was left to her in her parents will. There wasn't at all much she could do for her identical twin sister, Anastasia, whose only difference from Chancity was her dyed blue hair. As she got ready to go to the hospital to see her brother, she put on a pair of leggings and a light hollister hoodie, putting her dyed red hair up in a high pony-tail.

She smiled softly at herself in the bathroom mirror, walked through her medium apartment, grabbing her keys and phone off of her kitchen counter and walked out. She got downstairs and into the lobby of the building

"Where to this late, Chancity?" The front desk man asked.

"My brother, he's finally up from his surgery" she said happily.

"That's very good"

Chancity only nodded, and walked out to her car. Well, it was actually her dads, but she got it when he died. She took care of it, as precious and expensive as it was. A black Porsche, with soft black leather interior. As she got into the car and started it up, the cool feeling of air brushed her face, and the quiet music played on the radio. She drove to the hospital, only fifteen minutes away from her apartment.

She parked in the emergency visitors spot, which was the closest spot to the door, and got out of her car, locking it as she walked away. In the large lobby of the hospital she breathed in the distinct smell of hospital, and walked to the front desk.

"I'm here to visit my brother, Derek DeLamirez" she said to be lady at the counter.

"He's in room 4A"

"Thank you" she smiled and walked away, towards the elevator.

As she clicked the number four to go to the fourth floor she wondered what her brother had wanted to see her for. Maybe he just wanted to talk. She got to the fourth floor and went directly to room 4A, quietly knocked and walked in. Derek was sitting up in his hospital bed watching tv. She smiled at the sight.

"Well, Derek, I'm here at your wish" she said, jokingly, walking to him.

"Nice to see you, too" he said and hugged her.

Chancity giggled as Derek told her these weird stories of the surgery, knowing that the stories weren't true.

"Derek, you're still on the anesthesia or whatever it is, you're being delusional" she said, trying to refrain from laughing.

"What do you mean?" Derek asked, falling asleep.

"I'll be back tomorrow, Derek. When you're not delusional" Chancity softly said, kissing her brothers cheek.

Chancity sat in her car, wondering how Anastasia was doing, and eventually deciding she'd call the place her sister was at.

"Hello?" The person who answered the phone asked.

"Hi, I was wondering how my sister, Anastasia was doing and if I could come see her tomorrow?" Chancity said questionably.

"Anastasia DeLamirez?"

"Yes, that's my sister"

"She's getting better, but she still has her outbreaks. I believe you can come in tomorrow morning, around ten, her visiting hours are over at three pm though"

"Okay, thank you, I'll be in tomorrow"

"I'll let her know, goodbye"

"Goodbye" Chancity said, hanging up.

She locked her car as she entered her apartment building. Passing by the usual night owls who came down to get late night snacks and drinks from the lobby as she walked to the elevator. She clicked to go to the fifth of the seven floors of the building. Tiredly, she unlocked the door to her apartment and walked inside, locking the door behind her. Chancity then brushed her teeth, left her hair up and went to bed.

--
a/n:

I hope that if you're reading this, you liked the chapter. The picture at the beginning is just a picture of what Anastasia's hair color would look like in the story.

Also, I have school tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday but I'll be out on Wednesday because I have some stuff to do with my fam. But, I'll have free time to update!