Bionic Birthday Fail

February 2015

~Edited July 9, 2015~

^Destiny's POV^

Leo, Davenport, and I were watching the trio fight in the simulator. It looked like the one I did when I was training. Three enemies came and they quickly defeated them. Although the mission was to interrogate the leader, it still counted as a victory! They were then transported out of the simulators and they took off their goggles.

"Adam, that was the rebel leader. The whole purpose of today's mission simulation was to interrogate him." Davenport told Adam.

"I did, and his answer was 'AAAHHHH!'" Adam replied while waving his hands in the air. I smiled at his joke and the trio came to the cyber desk.

"Hey, next time could you maybe throw in a cute, blue-eyed rebel?" Davenport looked at her weirdly, "What? I'm just sayin' It's not gonna kill you to add a little somethin'-somethin' for the ladies. Am I right, Destiny?" She looks at me with pleading eyes and I smile.

"Bree, it's cute, but not necessary." She frowns and the boys give me high-fives for my remark.

"Step aside, amateurs. Come on, Destiny! Big D, set it to 'Awesome!'" Leo says while handing me a goggle. We both step on the simulator but I didn't put on my goggles. I turn to see Davenport running towards us and I hand him my goggles.

"Leo, these goggles are not a toy!" He said while taking them off of Leo's eyes.

"Come on! Our birthday is coming up-globally known as 'Dia De Leo Y Destiny!'" Leo argued.

"Leo, without bionics they could easily take us down! You won't even survive a second in there!" I throw back.

"But with you in it, I'm sure you can kick some butt! They told me how you stalled the exo and you were killin' it!" Leo tried to drag me in.

"No. I designed the mission simulator to fine-tune their bionics, not to go on 3D joyrides. Besides, you're not trained for it." Davenport told Leo.

"What about me?" I ask pointing towards myself.

"You have no bionics, but you can be back-up at a tough situation for them."

"Sweet!" I say pumping my fist in the air.

"Well, how about as a birthday gift, you give me and Destiny a bionic ability?" Leo asks Davenport. My eyes widen and I rush over to Leo.

"Knowing how clumsy and how you are, you could expose your bionics, reveal it to everyone in the world, and bad things could happen! Besides it seems hard having a bionic ability!" I tell him.

"Yeah or maybe I could gift-wrap reality and you could play with that for a while." Davenport joked. He left us and the trio stood up from their table.

"So you two are having a birthday. What are you, like, nine? And you what are you? 17?"

"Fifteen." We reply together. They laugh and ask again.

"So how are you guys going to celebrate?" Bree asked.

"We're all gonna celebrate! Every year my mom throws us a big surprise party."

"Really!?" Adam looks at us like something was on our face.

Last year, she baked a cake the size of me! And she baked Destiny, a real life size of Pikachu from Pokémon! I'm not gonna brag but Pikachu and I were delicious!" Leo bragged. I nodded with him and we all smiled, knowing Tasha would throw a party.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Leo and I were watching Davenport type some stuff into his computer, but Tasha came into the lab.