Splitting of the Davenports part 2

January 2015

~Edited July 8, 2015~

--Lab Rat D's POV--

You know what I'm just gonna call her Destiny but if Donald is talking to her he's gonna say D.

He shakes his head and I threw him into the floor. I was upset. One of my creators implanted bionics into innocent children! No one should ever have that burden on their shoulders, ever!!

Donald grabs the children. I look at Douglas but for some reason I see other stuff. I saw memories, friends, families. I was reading his mind!

Then an old thought came up. I can sell these kids to the highest bidder! Or I can make them super soldiers! I quickly get out of his mind and I turn to Donald.

"Let's go!" He says. I super-speed towards him.

"Not so fast!" Douglas shouts. He laughs evilly and presses on a detonator.

"Come on!" I super-speeded out of Davenport Industries and we watched as the building exploded. I felt a wet substance fall on my cheek. Davenport Industries was my home and now it's gone.

Donald patted my arm and lead all of us to the car that was parked away from the building. I set all of the bionic children in the back seat and buckled their seat belts. I also learned that the blanket the girl was carrying was actually a younger boy who looked like he was only a few months old.

"Will he be coming back?" The girl asked.

"No. You're in good care now. He won't be coming." I kissed her head and she closed her eyes.

"You promise?" The oldest boy asked.

"I promise." I kissed his head and he also closed his eyes. The baby was already asleep so I kissed his forehead as well.

I got in the passenger's seat and I sighed. Donald slid into the driver's seat and looked behind him. He smiled at the children that fell asleep. He then started to drive.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Mission Creek. Where I'll hide them there."

There was a moment of silence. I was in deep thought because of it. Douglas wanted them to become bionic soldiers. He wanted to sell the kids to evil people. He wouldn't give up that easily, he had bionic super humans and they were powerful. He won't give up on finding them.

"Donald?"

"Yes?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"What is it?"

"Can you train them to become heroes?" Donald stopped at a red light and looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean- I- Douglas wanted to make them into bionic super soldiers for evil purposes. Or sell them to the highest bidder for evil people. Either way he wanted to do something evil."

"How did you know?"

"I-I don't really know. I just-looked at him and I just, heard him say- not say, think it!" I stuttered.

"I'll check you're bionics when we arrive. And yes I will train them to be heroes and go on missions." He promised. He looked back at the road and continued to drive.

"Also don't tell them about Douglas."

"I wasn't planning on to." He smiled as I started to fall asleep.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I wake up just in time to see that we've reached Donald's other house. I carried the baby and the girl and Donald carried the oldest boy. We entered the house and laid them on a bed.

Donald opened a secret elevator and we went down into a level that was his lab. I went inside the capsule and Donald scanned me. He was finished scanning and I went out of it.

"There's different coding in you so some new bionics might come. But it might stop after a few years. Not too sure." Donald said looking at his cyber desk.

"Oh phew! I thought it was a glitch..." I was actually hoping it was a glitch. Reading minds is kinda...stalker-ish.

"You're not going to stay are you?" Donald asked while looking at me.

"Douglas most likely survived the explosion, so he'll try to find them. And it's better if I didn't stay, in case he come back." I hesitantly replied as I returned his stare.

"I understand," he said looking at his feet, "good luck D." He looked back up.

I walked towards him and hugged him. He returned the hug.

"I'll miss you Donald."

"I'll miss you too." He kissed my forehead then released.

"Stay strong, don't miss me too much!" He joked.

"I'll think about it. And you better train them!" I went inside the elevator and went up. I walked inside the room that the kids were in and I kissed their foreheads.

I super-speeded away from the house until I reached a random neighborhood when I met a couple that let me in as their daughter.

~Fin~

Aww they've all gone their separate ways. You guys just need to read few more fan made chapters and then you'll reach the actual chapters for the episode. Thank you guys for reading and have a great day/night!! Bai!!!