MONDAY'S SLOTH

MONDAY'S SLOTH

"You really shouldn't scare me like that, Ms. Revelin. For a second there, I thought you were serious," laughed my boss, Mr. Simmons.

"I'm serious, sir. My fiancé doesn't want me to work now that I'm pregnant. I'll be in later this week to pick up my final check."

"Oh! You ARE serious! Well, can I persuade you to work from home? I understand your fiancé's concerns and I'm sure with your dedicated work ethic, you can stay on bed rest while continuing to earn a paycheck," Mr. Simmons suggested.

"You mean you want to make sure I stay with your company so you don't lose your biggest clients. Tough titties," I thought to myself.

"Thanks but I'll have my hands full once the baby is here not to mention all of the wedding planning and doctor's visits between now and then..."

Damn!! He is really making me work this lie!!!

"Well, if you change your mind, you're always welcome to come back to..."

CLICK!

"Save your breath, Mr. Simmons," I thought aloud. It took everything in me to hold that conversation with my now ex-boss with Franklin rubbing coconut oil on my heels and calves, massaging my aching muscles. Even if I wasn't pregnant, it was time for me to quit that dead end job.

"How long are you going to do that?" I asked Franklin although I had no plans to stop him. I just wanted to know how much longer I could enjoy the pampering.

"You mean today or in general?" Franklin smiled as his oil massage found its way under my nightgown, up to my knees and thighs.

Purring, I said, "Today."

"When you tell me to stop," he replied as he dipped his tongue into my pussy.

"Oh well THAT won't happen anytime soon!" I said, allowing Franklin to continue "massaging" me.

RIIINNGG!! RIIINNGG!!

"FUUUUCK!!" Franklin exclaimed, ripping his head from between my thighs. Patting my belly, he said, "I'm sorry, Sexy. Sorry, Baby."

"No I'm sorry. I thought I turned it off cuz I'm not answering my phone today," I declared as I picked up my cell off the coffee table to put it on vibrate. Before the screen went dark, I saw that it was Leon calling, which made me do a double take.

Why is he calling? Leon NEVER calls!

Rising to go into the kitchen to get myself a snack, Franklin gently pulled me back down onto the sofa.

"And where do you think you're goin', Lil Mama?" Franklin asked as he pulled me onto his lap.

"To the kitchen for a snack," I said, looking at him quizzically.

"You stay here" he said as he set me on the sofa. "I'll get us both something to eat. You must be starving!"

Shaking my head as I reached for the remote control, I said, "You've been feeding me since I got home yesterday."

Settling on the LogoTV channel, I was just starting to get caught up on one of my favorite movies when Franklin returned with bacon-cheddar grilled cheese sandwiches, apple slices and individual bottles of chocolate milk.

"Wanna watch this or something on Blu-ray?" Franklin asked as he set the tray of food on the coffee table.

"I wanna see 'Pocahontas'!" I squeaked. One thing this kid had going for her was her parents' love of Disney movies. In addition to my own extensive collection, I'm surprised I haven't worn out his movies, VCR's, DVD players and Blu-ray players in all the years I'd known Franklin.