Moving in?! Moving in... No emotions?!?! No emotions...

(y/y/n) (your yokai's name) Pov~

"(y/y/n) (your yokai's name), So will I be home schooled like in (ht/n) (hometown name)?" (Y/n) asked me emotionless as usual "hmm... I'm not really sure yet Iris..." ( Iris is a nickname for you! you can change it too though) "What do you think?" I asked her a bit curious on what she thought about having to talk to other kids her age "eh...I would like a friend or two...Maybe...." she mumbled loud enough for me and (Y/s/y/n) (your second yokai's name) to hear. "Hey! Aren't we good enough!?" we both yelled ignoring the fact that we could be heard 5 miles away "You are but face it... All my friends including you guys are mostly 15 and up... and I want friends my age twelve year old kids that relate to each other and will try to understand. Maybe even one of them might know about yokai..." she said mumbling the last bit so I couldn't hear " what was that last bit?" I asked confused "I said nothing." she said  with once again NO EMOTION whatsoever. "Excuse me are you three new here?" a voice asked (A/n: your yokai are in human form). 

     We all turned around in shock except (y/n) of course. It was a female and she appeared to be an adult too.

 It was a female and she appeared to be an adult too

I looked at (Y/n) and she just sighed and nodded. "Yes we are mam!" I said cheerfully "Are you two her parents?" she asked confused me and (y/s/y/n) looked at each other having a blush fess then suddenly someone spoke. It was (Y/n).

  (Y/n)'s POV

"Are you two her parents?" she asked confused. As soon as she said that my two yokai guardians stared at each other obliviously in love so, I spoke to break the silence "N-No they aren't my parents... they are....My sister and my future sister in law.." I said trying to reason with her just in case she asked why they were blushing. "Oh my! Sorry for the confusion...but where are your parents?" Did she really have to ask that?! "Mom died dad left" I said quickly and coldly looking into her eyes as they went from glimmering in curiosity to realization and then finally complete shock. It was quiet for a few moments until I was suddenly pulled into a warm but slightly uncomfortable embrace. "I'm so sorry I had no idea!" she said quietly while petting my head like how a mother comforts her child. As if things couldn't get any worse it appeared as if her child had come to tell her something but then saw the situation. I just looked at him and signaled to him using head gestures that I was confused and most of all  uncomfortable. "Mom what are you doing?" he finally spoke only for her to turn and go "Oh I was just comforting the young girl who just moved in. She doesn't have parents" I just stared at the ground awkwardly. "Oh I have a good Idea!" (Y/S/Y/N) said Oh no.... she doesn't usually have the best ideas so, I was a bit worried even though it didn't show on my face. "Why don't you two go play while us three have a nice chat?" She said. Shoot. I didn't want to make him feel awkward so I said "Sure" And then tried to glare at (Y/S/Y/N). She got the message because she sweat dropped as I walked across the street with this kid I didn't even know. Wait...I sensed a familiar presence...could it be a yokai!?

End of this chapter!