twenty two

(just a short chapter of angry/jealous Tom as i wanted to change the direction i took the story in so it's taking a little longer, all for the best though!)

"What the fuck was that all about?"

You stared at him refusing to give in. Was he really that stupid?

"Oh yeah okay, don't answer my question and we'll just go straight to arguing and falling out with each other!" He said starting to shout and getting angrier by the second.

You grabbed his arm dragging him to the fire exit door that lead to outside the building, you were trying not to cause a scene in front of a lot of professional people who you didn't know.

"No worries Tom! Just let the whole world know you're a jealous prat." You breathed once you'd reached outside throwing the grip of his arm out of your hand.

"I'm not jealous, he's just got no right to even look at you like that," He took his eyes back to yours, "You're mine." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Well how is he supposed to know that when all you want me to do is lie to everyone!" You started getting frustrated and stuck your hands in your hair.

"I just want to protect us, the media is horrible and harsh, you know that!"

"Yes i do Tom, but i at least thought being able to show you off and not hide each other was worth all the criticism from the media." You started to calm down and leaned against the wall.

He stared up into the sky as you tried to figure out what was running through his mind, the worst possibilities going through your head.

"Adam. What a stupid name." He spat.

"He actually thought he could flirt with you like that, as if he was any good at it, and be able to get you, you're way to good for that sod." He furrowed his eyebrows tightening his fists.

"Tom calm down." You whispered.

"No i won't calm down, he's lucky i let him off that easy!"

"Can we just deal with the actual issue we're having right now?"

"No Y/N!" He pushed himself against you as your back hit harder against the wall, Each of his hands placed on either side of you.

"You need to understand you're mine." His eyes began to darken with each word he spoke.

He took his hand and brushed some hair behind your ear and lightly stroked his thumb across your lips, causing your breathing to hitch.

"Good to know i still have that effect on you babe." He tilted his head.