Chapter Five

(A/N) Chapter Four WAS NOT How I Planned It To Be ! I Think Imma Delete 'Memories Thought To Be Lost' Cause It Doesn't Look Like Peoples Actually Enjoy That Story ... It Was Better As A Dream ! WAAAAY Better, It'd Be Better In A Movie. But Yea I'm Prolly Boring You But Whatever, F U Too. Lol Jkjk, ily Readerz ^.^

Lemme Shut Up Now, 

ON TO ZE CHAPPIE [=

*******

.........▲.........◥

⇨Aria's POV⇦

◣.........▼.........◢ 

       Nathaniel... he was the cute new guy in school. I never even saw him around school yet but everyone always talked about how they'd steal his heart first. Lord, the thirst.

  Poor girls, can't have him. He better be hot, too. If not, I'm killing Keisha.

"Aria! Hey girl, I have a bet for you. Well, more like a mission." My best dealer, Candace told me.

Some people give me bets to try to change me to find love again, some for entertainment, some to see if I have the balls to do it, and most for things they're too lazy to do.

"Whassup?" I asked, staring at the stack she had on the table. People like her and Keisha paid me before because they were pretty sure I'll do the bet.

"So there's this guy, so cute, so PERFECT. We flirt and I actually have a good 70% of getting together. The 30% that's stopping us is the his girlfriend. Break them up in any possible was please. When you're done, tell her that was from me."

"Who's the girl?"

"Taressa'Lina. Her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend is Freddy. Have it done before next Thursday, I have things planned. You can do ANYTHING, I don't even care if you fuck him. Just don't tell me! Now please hurry, I have plans. Thanks sexy!" She knocked over my chair and it crashed on the floor as she left my room. Usually, I'd say business is business and strictly financial but I actually like Candace.

"Aria, Aria, Aria. You don't know me and I don't even know you but I've heard some things about you. A lot of things," she says suspiciously, pacing my room with her eyes glued to the wall. "I have a favor  for you Aria. She picked up the chair across from me, moved it closer to me, and stood on it in front of me. The hell??? "It's a BIG favor. Up for it?" She said and threw a few dollars over my head. Looking at the falling 10's and 20's, I nodded. "OK well since you're a thottie," she sat down.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows and gave her that what-the-hell-you-say-to-me look. 

"You are and you know so face it hoe. Anyways, you might wanna start taking notes. I want you at my house by.. I'll give you 7:30pm tomorrow. My brother is a virgin and needs a bad bitch like you to change that. Here's my address and what to wear, be there. My brother's name is Dakota in case you come. Bye now and have a good night." She dropped a brown, paper bag on my table and exited my room, once again, knocking down my chair. Realizing she left her money, she tripped over the chair to get it back. This time before she left again, she picked up the chair and smiled at me. Basic bitches. This is what I meant by business is business and strictly financial. If she came up to me with that shit any other place, we would've been fighting. 

That was seven already, I guess that was good enough. Next, to Mason's party. God, I hoped they have drinks. And hot niggas. Even though Mason was my date, I wanted to make him mad just because I'm that type of girl.