Chapter Eight

Authors note: I'm so glad people are enjoying my story.... If there is any questions please let me know. Please keep reading and comment, vote and share!!

Love munchkincruz
Isaiah's P.O.V
         She cried in my arms tightly, she want to let me go until a few minutes later she fell asleep in my arms. I looked at her and she looked like an angel. I couldn't believe she went through all this without a single friend. She was innocent and now fragile. I decided she wasn't going to go through it any longer. I slowly got up and headed ver to her room looking for a box or a suitcase of some sort. I was leaving taking her with me. Her father was still past out on the floor so it would be so much easier. I searched through her closet and found a suitcase I unzipped it and threw in a bunch of clothing that were in her drawers. I carried it to the bathroom and went to wake up Sarah. I gently tapped her and whispered her name until she finally awakens.

           "Where am I?" she asks while getting up. I didn't say anything just grabbed her arm and taking her downstairs.

           Once we were about to leave she stopped me and looked at the suitcase with confusion then she stared at me while tapping her foot repeatedly.

          "Sarah come one. Your leaving this place." I just grabbed her hand and with my out her hand I dragged the suitcase, without a word Sarah followed. We left out the door and Sarah stops me and turns around.

       "No more pain or abuse?" she asks turning to look at me and I responded.

       "Sarah it's all over. You'll never have to go back to that hell  hole again." and she walked up to me and hugged me.

         "This is a new start, Sarah." I mumble in her ear. These were my last words.

Sarah's P.O.V
          No more pain, no more feeling worthless? This is hard to believe, but I thanked  him. Isaiah is something else I realized it when he he stopped me from cutting, when he actually said he wanted to be my friend. I don't understand why, but something inside Mayes me go along with it. It felt good so have someone who seems to care.

         We finally stopped at the end of North street at a yellow house. He starts walking while I stand there. Would his parents be home? Will they judge me? How would they let a girl like me be hanging with a guy like Isaiah? I zoned back into reality and scurried up to Isaiah and he looked at me and grabbed my hand. I felt nervous, just giving him a small smile, he unlocks the door and went in first. As he closes the door and leaves the suticase by the door I look around the house. There seemed to be a lot of pictures of his parents who looked  happily married and wholehearted.

          "Are your parents here?" I asked as I turn face to face with him. He didn't say anything just shook his head and began going up the stairs, I of course just followed then we finally entered his room. He cleans up his bed that was full of clothing.

       "You can sit if you'd like" he said as threw himself on a bean bag. I just smirked and he stared at me.

       "What are we doing here?" I questioned him, he laughs and then gets up to sit next to me.

        "Well I'm not going to let you stay in that hell hole anymore.  So I think it'll be best if you'd stay here if you'd  like" he said timidly I just shrugged. Knock, Knock. I turn and someone opens the door. He was really tall and buff with black curly hair and dark brown hair.

         "What's up, bro." he said walking in with a box of pizza. Isaiah and him looked nothing alike and they were related. It shocked me, but I didn't say anything just stayed quite and listened.

         "Hey Sam." he said, giving each other a brotherly hug. Sam then looks at me and I started to feel umcomfortable.

         "Oh yeah. This is Sarah and Sarah this my older brother Sam." Sam looks at me and waves hi and opens the box of pizza and offers me one. I denied, asking to be excused to the bathroom.

          "Yeah it's the last door straight ahead." answered Sam. I left following his directions. Mintues later I leave the bathroom turning the light switch off.

        "Sarah right?" Sam asked stopping me in my tracks. I nodded.

         "Please take care of mg brother he was been through a lot." he said then was interrupted by a call and walked away leaving me with a blank face as to what he meant by it.