Never Look Up

This story was originally made from my experience with an unknown flying creature.

By the way, I'm Nijo.

Let me tell you the whole story.

...

I used to play online games in the computer shop two streets away from our house. I told my friend that he must accompany me when going home because it's already late. It was exactly near 12 midnight (the time where super naturals or paranormals exist) and I told him that I'm going home.

After a moment of walking along the two streets, we both decided to have a separate way in order for him to go back fast because he don't have a company in walking back to their house.

And we definitely divided into two. He goes back and I continually walk along the street towards our house.

Few minutes later, I heard something up to the trees. The wind blows strong and I felt cold.

As I walk fast to reach our house, an eerie voice exists!

''Ek-ek-ek-ek!''

That is what sounds like. Then, I recall the stories of the olds in our community.

That if you hear that creepy animal-like sound loud, it is far from you which is opposite if it is near because the sound is in minimun volume and if it happens - you better run or find a place for safety.

Yes, indeed! I run fast as I can to got home and be safe. I was very terrified by that eerie sounds together with the silence of the surroundings. I'm in a middle of an eerie ambiance. I never stop running until I got home, the creature is still following me and it is on the top of our roof. I pray solemnly and it eventually got away.

...

I slept immediately due through tiredness of running. Then, the next morning I tell all the people in the house about what happened last night and my granny told me that it was an ''aswang'' in a form of a half-human and a half-bat.

After that incident, I never tried to play online games in the middle of the night.

...

Thanks for reading!

God bless!

Read my next chapter.