Chapter 2: Truth or Dare

As I read his status, I suddenly had this urge to ask him about the pic.

"What was that pic supposed to mean and why does it sound so related to your current whatsapp's status?"

But he slyly brushed-off and changed the topic.

*

"Who the hell invented Math in life?" Jake screamed in the middle of our studying. He lifted his hands in exaggeration and began continuing his charade.

"What was it like to life without Math? To be happy?" He slightly let out a sob as he said that which made us giggling at his hilarious acting.

This boy seriously has to sign up for an audition of the annual drama. Who would know he might be able to play the Cinderella role way better than the actreess last year.

"Seriously Gregory, complaining won't bring you anywhere," Nath said with a joyful grin on his face as he found it so amusing to see the desperated Jake. He pulled out something from the corner of the table and showed it up to everyone.

"You're not going to let this number appear on the next exam papers of you again or are you?"

Showing his little parental figure.

At least one of these boys is actually mature enough than anyone else.

Nath, as the genius one surely won't have anything against Math as he likes the subject so much to the point where he looks like playing with Math whenever he's suppposed to be doing it.

I'm not very bad at the subject but I won't disagree with Jake. Math has somehow made ourselves a little too complicated as students.

"Well, well, it seems like we've been studying quite long today," Jane told us, closing the book in front of her and started taking the laptop which was left behind on the other table.

A groan escaped from everyone's mouth as we understood where it's leading on.

"What?" She said, looking annoyed. "I thought its already on the list of everyone's hobbies? So what's stopping you guys?" She ended with a smirk, wiggling her eyebrows.

Come on! At the momment I broke up with the asshole I told myself not to touch it again or even come back to do the shit.

"Enough with omegle shit guys," I couldn't hold it back any longer. This laptop and omegle things disgust me right now.

Everyone just stared at me, looking confused, probably of the fact that I don't want it while I used to join the girls. But we all know the damn reason.

"I think it became boring?" I said with a smile and I could show Chloe narrowed her eyes at my sudden action.

"Well, this is not fun anymore. Let's just do some other entertaining thing?" I suggested and everyone rolled their eyes at my poor excuse.

"Come on, its been age we havent played truth or dare!"

Just in a moment I said that, everyone eyes are widened, a grin appeared on all of their faces. Clearly excited with my idea.

*

I smiled victoriously as I saw the pen pointed at Kyle.

This is it!

This was what I had been planning for. Knowing the idea of feeding Barney (Chloe's neighbors' bulldog) which was equivalent to going into the tiger's cage didn't sound such a clever decision.

Kyle would definitely had no other way but to pick the truth and answer my very question. And by the look he gave at me right now (where he narrowed his eyes at my direction) eventhough a humour glistened in his eyes, Kyle exactly knew what I was going to ask.