Chapter 1: Tarrot Card

*

It was just like any normal Saturday. The Literature teacher was just making her way out so that we could wait for Biology teacher to come in.

I looked at the clock which popping up on my phone's display showing 10.35am.

Just one more class and i could call it a day.

"Summer," Chloe called me, snapping me out from my train of thoughts.

Damn it, why the fuck does i still think of the asshole?

"Study at my home tonight!" She said with a grin on her face, pretty obvious what was on her minds.

Yeah, she might say it as study but we know what exactly would be done at her house tonight. Just like another night where we planned to study but ended up finding ourselves watching movies along with the boys or doing omegles.

Can't judge her, i would admit that idea sounds more appealing than study those chemist and physic formulas.

"Okay, who am I going to come with?" I asked.

She sighed, not answering me straight away but walking near to Jake who's sitting on the table behind the class.

I know she's going to make sure i'll get a lift to her house with him.

Yeah, Chloe has always been that kind and lovely to me I could say that.

I stared back at my phone, going through my whatsapp account, scrolling down to the favorites of my contact just to get on the one number i was aiming for.

I clicked on his name just to see his last seen. It was last night while our last conversation was a week back.

The last message of our conversation was mine, saying him goodbye hoping he would hold on. But who am i kidding? This guy is actually an asshole.

Before I shut it off, I checked on the group I made, reading the messages I've missed because I was too focus with the literatur teacher before (or too busy drowning alone with my thoughts).

I was still busy chuckling due to the stupid conversation the group made until something caught by my eyes. I scrolled down again, clicking on to one of the member. It was Kyle.

But that was not the reason why I interested with his contact. It was all because the display picture he's currently using.

Which is a tarrot card showing a girl looking out through the window. In that picture, the girl smiled briefly, looking happy with her little thought and her figure is captured by hands.

Honestly, the colorful and the comical picture were something that attracted me. Making me want to ask him right away until someone interrupted all of us from the thing we did.

"Good morning students, it's very nice to see you again."

There came that mammal who had never shown up for weeks and now coming back like an old buddy and going to fill our last class for this week with the full boredom out of his subject, Biology.

*

I went home like usual, two hours late than the actual time I was supposed to. I walked to my room immediately and jumped to my bed. Acting a little overdramatic for someone who's just having half day school on the weekend.

I looked at my ceiling with so much things on my mind. Then sighed as I realized I still couldnt stop thinking of that asshole.

Well, for all of you who's curious about this asshole then imma tell you. Couldn't mention his full name but I used to called him Tuty (gave him this nickname because I found it funny to have such name for a boy, who's actually quite cute (slap me on the face he's more than just cute) he's handsome and could be priviledged as macho) comparing to the usual name of boys in my country.

But too bad the only flaw he had was his lack of brain cells.

Yes, he's stupid.

Not just because he broke up with me but he really was stupid on so many levels.

He lived in another country, which was the another reason why I was so attracted to him. But he couldn't speak english well so during our relationship there was a lot of misunderstandings. But we went through all of them until the last one where we could not handle more and decided to just end it up.

I didn't know if that was love because according to some people, 'you can't love someone you have never met' but I could admit that "damn, i liked him so much".

I had never fallen in love neither liked any of boys as much as I did for him so i could consider it as love. Because fuck it! The moment we broke up I cried! Not so much but quite enough to make me going overdramatically to a saloon and cutting my hair off.

Because that was what brokenhearted people would do to start moving on. Got that one from the comics I read. Yes, i sorta a geek.

I clenched my eyelids as I realized how stupid I was. I used to be the one mocking those stupid girls out there for crying over boys who don't even deserve her and now I am one. Wow, good to see you broke your track record, Summer!

My phone vibrated from the pocket of my school outfit, indicating there's a message coming. I pulled it out and checked on it, whatsapp message in the group.

"Don't forget movie night at Chloe's!"

It was a message from Sarah. Well, couple hours ago Chloe said it as study. Clearly, everyone knows we're not going to just study.

I replied with some stupid things and all of the group's occupants began to go on with it. I laughed as one of them sent some random funny picture which's not even related to the conversation at all.

I closed the group and began checking onto my contacts again. Then I didn't know what happened but I came up with an idea, changing my status into something very unnecessary.

Just cut my hair off and ready to move on

It did not even last five minutes until i got my phone vibrating again, a whatsapp message from Kyle.

'You know you shouldn't be stupid for the boy you only met online'

Was the first message which I should admit made me a little tensed. So he thinks that this was just a guy I met online which I shouldn't care too much.

He probably thinks my feelings for this guy was an infatuation.

I know that Kyle and the other guys think I liked Tuty was because he is nothing but a foreign. Yeah, they somehow know about my taste because I should admit it no guys from the same country of me that I liked so much, ever.

I began typing a reply for his recent message, telling him this wasn't as simple as it looked like. And the conversation was going so deep and down which somehow reached on something I had been wondering since I was still in the class.

I asked Kyle about his display picture which by then he sent me the full pic of it. His display picture was actually cropped. The full picture was showing a title of the tarrot card on the bottom. Secret Admirer.

As I read his status, I suddenly had this urge to ask him about the pic.

"Kyle, what was that pic supposed to mean and why does it sound so related to your current whatsapp's status?"

*