-Chapter 2-

~Willow's POV~

I was STUMPED. A whole day had passed by and not one single class I had with Alex. One class was left and it was physics. I hated physics but if Alex was there, maybe it wouldn't be sooo terrible.

I took a peak at the schedule I was holding in my hand, "hmm room 152 should be-" my thought was cut off when I noticed someone walking up to me. It was Alex. "Hey! Are you lost?" he asked. "Yeah, haha" I blushed. He took the paper from my hand and smiled, "We have the same class. Just follow me"

The halls were crowded as hell so he took my hand. My eyes were wide and I started to turn red. We got to the door and walked in the classroom. The teacher walked up to me and grinned. He looked kind of creepy. His large hand greeted mine.

"You must be Willow!" he said smirking. "Yep that's me" I mumbled folding my arms. His vibe was very off, I felt his eyes wander down to my chest. I didn't say anything else and found a spot to sit at. Alex grabbed his things and sat next to me. The teacher began talking about science things I think, I couldn't remember because I was slightly freaking out.

I saw in the corner of my eye Alex getting paper and writing something down. He slid it over to me and it read, "Don't worry about him, I won't let that old man touch you. He has been known for looking at girls". I whispered thank you to him. 

-2 hour skip-

The bell had rung and it was time to go home. I took the piece of paper Alex gave to me and put it in my backpack. We both got up from our seats and walked together while heading onto the bus. It's like I was talking to someone I had known for years! He was so sweet, kind, and funny. We walked onto the bus and I saw Cassie yelling my name to come sit next to her.

I looked back at Alex and he had already sat down next to his friend. I let out a small sigh and sat next to Cassie. "Hey, girly" she giggled. "hey-" I stopped talking when she grabbed my arm tightly. She whispered close to my ear, "Now that he isn't looking, back off of my man or you will face the consequences." She let go giving me the most evil grin. We sat in silence the rest of the bus ride.

I was at my house and excited that the tension could be broken. I gave her the death stare while Alex waved goodbye at me. I walked off the bus and rushed inside my home. When I opened the front door I saw my mom passed out on the couch holding a bottle of whiskey.

I rolled my eyes and quietly tip-toed into my bedroom. It was so empty, only a bed, desk, and lamp were in there. I went into my backpack  and grabbed my notebook that contained my homework. I walked over to my desk and sat down to open the notebook. The note was sitting there and I bit down on lip smiling. I held it to my chest and gave it a hug. I noticed something else in my notebook, there was a number.

I giggled and put the number in my phone. I straight away texted him.

Hi! I'm so glad you gave me your number :3:30 PM

3:31 PM: Oh, I didn't think you would be so happy

"Fuck, I sound desperate "I thought.

3:34 PM: Anyways, I was thinking that we should meet up in an hour? ;)

I silently screamed. This was CRAZY!

Haha, sure ;) :3:36 PM

3:40 PM: Meet me at metro square.

I squealed and rushed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "Hmm, what's the one things girls call their eyeliner? Oh right! Wings". I rushed them but they turned out pretty decent. I quickly curled my hair and put some lip gloss on. Damn I looked good.

I searched up where Metro Square was on my phone, it was a block away. "Nice, I can just walk there", I mumbled. I silently snuck out while my mother was still passed out on the couch. I began my walk and passed by Alex's house. "That's strange" I mumbled, "His bike is still there". He always takes his bike everywhere he told me. 

I thought in the corner of my eye that I saw a curtain move through his window but I doubted it. I kept walking with my hands in my hoodie. The streets were silent. I had arrived, but nobody was there. I walked over to the large fountain. "This place looks abando-" I was cut off my a hand over my mouth. I began to scream but they were just muffles. I felt a hand go over my waist. I looked down and that was not Alex's hand.

I began to sob as I felt their hand climb up to my chest. It was then where I heard a loud bang and the hand slip from my waist. It was my teacher who was trying to kidnap me. There was a man holding a baseball bat in their hand, it was him, Alex. I bawled my eyes out and ran into his arms crying into his shoulder. He hugged me tightly.

"I told you I won't let him touch you" he assured me. "Thank you" I sobbed. After a couple minutes I went to sit down on the bench next to the fountain. He asked, "I knew something was up when I saw you walking this way, Metro Square hasn't been touched in 20 years."

 "I didn't know" I exclaimed, "He told me to meet here and I thought it was you talking"

"If you really wanted my number then here, it's (***)-***-****." He smiled. "Thanks" I blushed as I put it into my phone. "Let me walk you home, today was pretty traumatizing for you" He chuckled.  We walked to my house and had a great time talking. He told me something about a YouTube and Twitch account he had but I forgot the name, I was so lost in his smile. We stopped at my front door and hugged.

I waved goodbye and smiled. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I bit down on my lip and slid down the door. He was so dreamy. I got back up and saw my mom. "Hey mo-" I was then greeted by a slap to the face. "Where were you?!" she screamed. "I was taking a walk!" I cried. She went into the kitchen and attempted to throw a bottle of wine at me. I watched the red color seep down the wall. "Great! That's a bottle that's ruined, you owe me for that" she yelled.

I rushed into my room, opened my wallet and threw $20 on the kitchen counter. I ran back into my room and buried my face into my pillow and cried through the whole night.