Chapter 7: The Chosen One's Force, ASEMBLED!

Ash and the crew have already gotten to Wedgehurst. The heavy Sword and Shield placed into a bag being carried by Charizard. (How he can carry two people and a bag filled with heavy relics is beyond anyone's guess.) As they waited outside the train station, a light flashed in front of their eyes, 4 human figures and... Jirachi?

"Surprise!" Max yells, running up to his old friend.

"Surprise, surprise!" Jirachi follows, hugging Ash.

"I wanna hug Ash, too!" A young blond girl named Bonnie ran forward and hugged Ash.

Goh looked at the mythical with questionable eyes. "That's a Ditto. It has to be..."

"Jirachi is not a Ditto!" It looked at the boy, face puffed up with annoyance. "Jirachi woke up to help Max!"

"Yeah!" The young boy replied. "Also, I may be a kid, but I traveled the entire Hoenn Region with Ash!"

"You only were able to, because I was with you." A girl the age of our heroes, with brown hair, light blue eyes, and a red bow with white stripes commented. "I'm sorry about him. My name is May. It's nice to meet you, Goh."

"Nice to meet you." Goh responded, then eyed her brother. May noticed.

"Don't worry, he's more reliable then he looks. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't of been able to bring these two with us AND grab a bunch of supplies to help. Jirachi and Max are, in a sense, best friends."

"Jirachi and Max, best friends!" The Wish Pokemon smiled, floating around Ash and Max.

"Max isn't the only one who came to help with a strong Pokemon!" Bonnie's cheeked puffed. She then opened her pouch to reveal a squishy green cell-looking thing. Goh realized in seconds what that was (thanks to the reports on Exteratus.)

"Is that a Zygarde Core?" Goh's eyes beamed.

"So that's the official term for me now, is it?" It hopped out of the pouch, going in front of Goh. "I would prefer you call me Squishy, if you do not mind."

"Ok, Squishy..." Goh was beginning to become sidetracked with the insane number of encounters he wouldn't normally have a day. Lucky for him, the 4th person snapped him out of it by informing Ash of something.

"Sadly, vines suddenly started breaking out in Kalos again." Clemont began. "They are different from the ones Lysandre created, because anyone who gets in contact with one becomes ill. Similar to the Plague hitting Sinnoh right now, which I'm sure you heard about."

Ash nods his head. "Greninja isn't ill, is he?"

Clemont shook his head. "Greninja, for some reason, is immune to it. He stayed back with the other Zygarde in order to limit the amount of cases. They're rising quickly."

Ash put his head down, cap covering his eyes. You could see a smile from his face. "I'm glad he has something to do, at least."

~.~.~.~

Time passes, and the sun begins to set. The train they had planned to get to Hammerlocke was going to begin taking passengers. Serena has yet to arrive. That's when Goh's phone began to ring.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Is this Goh?" A female voice asked.

"Yeah. You are...?" He questioned the caller.

"Serena. As I was walking to Wedgehurst, 30 Wooloo suddenly dynamaxed. I somehow navigated though them, but it seems I won't make it in time." There was silence for a few seconds. "Don't wait on me. I wish you guys the best of luck."

The call ends.

"What happened?" Ash asked.

"Serena can't make it." Goh was quiet for a second, then looked at the relaxing Jirachi on Max's lap. "Can't you teleport her here?"

"Jirachi will be too tired if Jirachi uses any power now." The pokemon's facial expression was sad. "Jirachi woke up early to help Max and everyone fight, which means Jirachi isn't at full power. One more long distance Teleportation and Jirachi falls asleep."

"I understand." Goh looked at the crew Ash was able to gather. He learned of each Pokemon everyone brought:

~.~.~.~

Max had Jirachi, who wasn't very much of a fighter, but was resident to dragon and poison didn't effect it. It's main talent was teleporting things. He rather have Jirachi be their quick escape for any emergencies.

Bonnie had Zygar-Squishy, who could use up to 10% of it's strength at the moment. (The rest of the cells are keeping watch over Kalos, and possibly may be infected. Clemont was able to ensure 10% of its cells were clear for use.) It's best features are being very fast and being able to be our eyes if it's not fighting.

May had a Blaziken and a Megastone for it. It's very powerful at close range combat and while in Mega Form, it's speed grows every so-many minutes.

Clemont had a Luxray, who was very capable of attacking hard with electric-type moves.

The Pokemon Prof. Kukui had surprisingly complemented Clemont's Pokemon well! Before he left Alola, Tapu Koko apparently was carrying an empty Pokeball. It trusts Kukui enough to release it right after these events. It can create an electric terrain at the beginning of battle, giving Luxray and Pikachu a way to hit harder right off the bat.

Gladion had Silvally, which could be any type he desired. He decided to use his Steal-Type disk, as with Jirachi, resists Dragon and Poison cannot effect it. It's an all-around amazing Pokemon!

Lillie had Magearna, the perfect defensive Pokemon for the task at hand! Dragon AND Posion can do nothing to it! It doesn't have much fighting experience, which is ok. Goh needs it to be more defensive anyway.

Iris had her Dragonite, who, despite being week to Dragon, is surprisingly bulky AND strong! It's perfect for multi-usage.

Ash had Pikachu, Riolu, Charizard, Dragonite, and Noivern. Although 3 of them are mainly transportation, as long as Jirachi doesn't use it's power, they can fight alongside their trainer.

Goh had Cinderace to battle and Sobble who was too scared to leave Goh's side. Sobble became similar to a second partner to him. Heck, Cinderace is like an older brother. He refused to split the two apart. Besides, it seemed Cinderace battled better when it was Protecting what it cared for.

~.~.~.~

Looking at everyone again, Goh began his little speech. "Alright everyone, it's time for the 5 day trip by the train. We don't want to get there too early, as the events should start no earlier then a week from now. Take your time to relax and catch up for the first 3 days. The last 2, we will talk strategy. Understood."

Everyone nods, then hops on the long train.

They got 3 rooms. Room one was for Ash, Goh, Clemont, and Gladion. Room two was for Iris, May, Lillie, and Bonnie. (The forth sport was meant to be for Serena.) Room 3 was originally meant to be just for Prof. Kukui and all their supplies, but now Max shares it.

~.~.~.~

It was night time and everyone was catching up with each other. Girls in their little room and all the boys in Ash's room. Well, all but Kukui and Goh. They were in the 3rd room having a private chat. One he did not want Ash overhearing.

Goh told the Professor the entire details to his plan... and what would happen if they failed.