Meet The Contestants pt 1

Simon walked into the building with the grumbling boys trailing behind him.

He ignored them, they hadn't been celebrities as long as he had.

They had no idea what this show would do for them.

Sure they were extremely famous and well loved, but so was Justin Bieber and now his fans number and ratings have dwindled down.

'Once the hype over the boys ends, their ratings may just crash.' Simon thought to himself bitterly. 'I have to re-hype the people before they lose interest.' Simon stood next to the judges table in front of his seat.

The boys all sat at their places behind the judges table.

Harry was yawning and sprawled out in his chair, Simon tapped him to get him to focus.

Niall was munching a candy bar.

Louis was sneaking a tac into Simon's chair.

Zayn was using the camera on his iphone to check his hair.

Liam was being good and quiet Liam.

The camera crew came up.

"And in 5,4,3,2...." they man pointed one then the camera's started rolling.

Simon did his intoduction of the show.

"Now it's time to meet our lovely contestants."

The huge flatscreen came on.

Liam went over the drill in his head.

'First a video telling somethings about each girl rolls and then the girl comes out. Then the girls go to their rooms.Then we go to break, and us guys pick which girl we're gonna take out and when. Not revealing the schedules to the viewers. Then we each start going on the dates. No one will be asked to leave today. Then at the end of the week five girls will be eliminated. All new episodes are live.'

Simon sat on his seat and felt a prick in his butt(pardon the pun). He didn;t have to look he knew hat he was sitting on a tac and he knew who put it there.

He couldn't jump up and thrash Louis with the camera's rolling....

But one thing's for sure....

Louis Tomlinson will learn not to mess with Simon.