tump x biden

'lallalalallalaalalalalalallalalaalaala what a wonderful day to be a racist homophobic orange slug,' trumpet sang to himself while eating a bag of cheetos (Yeah hes a cannibal)

He was curently shopping in idk a shopping place or smth and thats when he spotted the lov of his pathetic stinky nasty ugl dumb stupid worthless evil life. it was none other than... 

TOE BIDENNN

oh hOh how seggzy he wsa with his long toes of his and muscular old wrinkly body. he was buying maid outfits... but for who??Oh it was love at first sight trumpet was Head over heels like lit rally, his head was below his heels. idk how that happened maybe he was too flustered idk.

't-toe senpai, who might those maid outfits be for??' Trumpie blushed shyly and stared at his wrinkly crusty feet

'theyre for obama chan why do you ask' Toe said modestly with his deep sezy voice of his.

'o-oh...' trump's face fell (like seriously it fell to the floor, toe biden was sister sHooOEKTH, 'i would love yto see you in a maid outfit though Toe Senpai~~~~

'Hm you would look much better in that yOu cUtIe pIE' biden flirteeteted with a winky wonk.

suddenly

TRUMP TURNED INTO A FUCKING PIE WHAT THE FUCK IS JOE BIDEN MAGICL OR SMTH HOW DID HE TURN INTO APIE HE WAS AN ORANGE PIE AND OWAAAH 

'MMMMMM YOU LOOK SO SEGSY AS A PIE BABY GORLLLLLLLL' BIDTOE SAID SEDIUCISINGLY 'FUCK OBAMA CHAN, IM GONNA FFUCKING FUCK YOUR PIE LOOKING ASS MMMMMMMMMMMMM IM GETTING HARD JUST LOOKING AT YOU'

Toe's tiny pp was pointay as he stared at trump, he couldnt take it any longe. hoh how he just wanted to fuck trumpie right there and then, who cares if people saw them.

FUCK WAIT I NEED TO DO CHOOL ILL CONTINUE THIS LATER UGHHHHHH IF YOU SEE THIS WIP CONGRATS YOURE COOL :D