Chapter 2

Bazza tried to stay awake as long as he could to observe the unfamiliar scenery but sleep overtook him quickly.

He faded in and out of consciousness, sometimes waking up thinking they were there but they never were.

It felt like eons even in dreamstate.

He had fallen asleep once more and began dreaming about himself running.

His dream self was scared with fear written across his face.

Why was he so terrified and what was he running from? There seemed to be no threat behind him.

"Wake up!" Shouted his dream self desperately.

"Barry, WAKE UP"

Bazza threw himself awake, nearly breaking his neck.

His breathing was slightly jagged and he felt sweaty.

Remnants of the emotions he was feeling in the dream still lingered.

The driver was looking back at him, uncaring of his current state and cleared his throat annoyed.

"We are here," he spoke flatly.

Bazza took a deep breath in and wiped the sweat off from his forehead.

He just wanted to be out of the cramped space and breathe in some fresh air.

The young man threw the limo door open and looked upon a mansion that seemed to be 4 stories tall.

"Whoa."

The building was decorated, elegant, and massive.

Gardens sprawled across the plot and there were multiple pools.

He couldn't believe that this was going to be his new temporary home!

Bazza grabbed his luggage and hurried himself toward the double oak doors that awaited him.