Chapter 1

"B flat" Levi thought as he wrote down a B with a another "cursive" b to regular people. Levi always had he love of being in the orchestra starting when he was 5. He will always sit with his mom and dad and watch orchestras play and it will fascinate  him. His parents caught on to that and decide to not buy a violin but a cello because ( in a very educated mother voice)" violin is too overatted  and viola is a instrument no one plays( AN I play the viola lol) but cello is the right match for you Lev".

So from that day on he he would look up cello notes and pieces, which were beautiful to listen to.When his parents finally bought the cello it was very small compared to what he seen on tv but in a way very big to him also. It was 1/4 size because his small hand cannot possibly spread that far on the fingerboard. Levi's mother(which  is an angel) helped levi understand the concept of the fingerings, notes , rest, rhythm and the different tempos( band and orchestra kids get it) Levi learned quick and easy and soon joins the youth orchestra program when he was 9 and already knew how to play in middle school school level ( medium).

One memory Levi has of the program is when he stuck his tongue out to this 11 year old cellist when he first learned vibrato but easily stopped when the 11 year old stuck his middle finger at him not really having an effect on Levi since he knew he will always be "better" than everyone(period sis).

When he was 12 he competed in a orchestra competion with the other 6 - 8 grade violinist, violist, cellist , and bassist. Tbh Levi was feeling nervous and anxious with all the kids looking hella smarter and talented compared to him but one look out on the stage and having a long look at his parents and grandparents smiling at him gave him all the confidence in the world.

Levi had on a white collar shirt that stuck to him to show of his  very innocent hourglass shape and a vest  that his mom picked out and had a on proffesional black pants. He also had his very long boyish hair that was in a quiff 6 months ago but when he found out he was preforming he decided to take care of it and let it grow out to make a low ponytail that he tried to not make it look like his hair looked like it was full of gel(which it was but his mom fixed it somehow).Levi stood up when his named was called and he carried which now his 2/4 size, needing a 3/4 size soon, he bowed down to the judges and the audience and sat down on a  comfortable chair and put his rock stop down and adjusted the mic on the floor. Taking a deep breath he started to play...........................

Okay I know this is short but this is Levi going until memory lane and a background story on him so I will try to make these chapter longer and I promise it's not that much back story. The main point of the story will probably start on chapter 4 just to give the backstory to the main characters of  the story

The 1 image on top is what levi wore and ↓↓↓ is his hairstyle(just to give you a visual)

Byye

October 10, 2020