18

Huey Lewis and The News' Back In Time woke Sam up once more.

Confusion was written on his face at first, so he looked around for extra measures, his eyes finally falling on his brother.

"What, are you gonna sleep all day? (Y/n) said she's headed for a little walk, wanting to clear her head or something like that," Dean said, removing his toothbrush from his mouth to speak. Sam frowned, his eyebrows unfurrowing as Dean stepped forward, looking at the clock-radio. "I know. No Asia. This station sucks."

Sam looked down at the clock-radio, seeing that it said 'Wednesday' once more. "It's Wednesday," he said, breathing quietly, lips quirking upward.

Dean nodded. "Yeah, which usually follows Tuesday," he made a chopping motion with his toothbrush. "Turn that thing off," he turned back around to finish brushing but was stopped when Sam engulfed him into a hug. The older Winchester raised both his eyebrows, (Y/n) had done the same earlier, shedding a few tears in the process. "Dude, how many Tuesdays did you guys have?"

"Enough," Sam replied quickly, pulling away for a moment. "Wait, what do you remember?"

"I remember you and (Y/n) were pretty whacked out yesterday," Dean said softly. "I remember catching up with the trickster, and that's about it."

Sam nodded, taking it all in, slightly thankful that he didn't know about his conversation with the pagan god. "Let's find (Y/n) and go." He had noticed (Y/n)'s backpack on the side, which was zipped up and ready to go.

"No breakfast?" Dean asked, making Sam chuckle softly.

"No breakfast."

Dean shrugged. "Alright, I'll pack the car-" he started to go to the sink, only to be dragged back to his last spot by Sam.

The younger Winchester shook his head. "You're not going anywhere alone."

"It's the parking lot, Sam," Dean countered sarcastically. His sass faded when Sam closed his eyes, nodding.

"Just trust me."

-

Waking up on her second Wednesday freaked (Y/n) out a bit. It almost drew her into an attack at the thought of having to see her brother dying once more. But it faded a little when a part of her brain told her this was very real, and Dean wouldn't die anymore.

The youngest Winchester quickly got dressed, leaving a note to her brothers that she would be taking a walk to clear her head, which was a partial truth, missing out on the fact she was headed for the diner.

"You're out here early, hun," Doris commented, making (Y/n) laugh. "Can I get you a coffee? Or maybe something else with caffeine?"

(Y/n) smiled. "Two coffees, please. With some sugar packets and creamer, a little bit more than usual, I'm meeting up with someone."

The waitress nodded with a 'You got it, hun,' then left to fulfill the order.

Shortly after she had woken up, (Y/n) sent a text to the archangel, asking him to meet up with her at the diner- not dressed as someone else. A promise of her brothers not accompanying her was added quickly, though it was a tad obvious she would be by herself.

"It's a little early for you to be awake, cupcake. What's the occasion?" Gabriel was leaning against the booth, crossing his arms with a goofy smile on his lips.

The Winchester laughed lightly. "A discussion that very much needs to be had, that's all. And I'm sure that in an hour or two, Sam and Dean will be ready to hit the road again."