1

David POV

Me, the boys Laddie, and Star just got to the boardwalk. Star decided to go to a concert, and Laddie went with her. We where just sitting here when a toddler ran over to us, and grabbed Marko's pants leg; I felt pack bond as soon as he came over it was just like the one we felt with Laddie a parental feeling I could tell the boys felt it to. " Jacket cool " he cooed up at Marko who in return just smirked to the toddler " Hyde " I hear a pretty voice yell alarmed, and turned to see the most beautiful girl that I'd ever seen ran up to us. " Sorry, he got away from me " she mumbled picking the squirming toddler up, and holding him to her hip " Mommy, no, want down " the kid I now know as Hyde whined " Well you shouldn't have ran off " she countered. " What your name pretty lady " Paul ask clearly trying to flirt with her.

Antlas POV

As I picked up my squirming son I apologized to the men in front of me before scolding Hyde. Suddenly, the blonde man wearing a fishnet shirt asked me my name in a flirty manner " I'm Antlas. And before you go any farther with the flirting your not getting any " I told him making the other with him burst into laughter " Good one Princess " the curly haired one laughed " Getting any what Mommy " Hyde asked " You'll find out when your older " I told him. " Go for a ride with us " the platinum blonde leader asked in a very demanding way " Don't you have to wait for the two you came with " I asked giving them a suspicious look " Well be back before they know we're gone " he told me " I don't even know you guys " I realised. Why was I so willing to go with them even if it ment putting me, and my baby in danger. " I'm David, that's Dywane, Marko, and Paul " David introduced each of them pointing to each as he said their names " Alright " I whispered. David held a hand out helping me, and Hyde on his bike before taking off; the boys following behind.

Getting to a secluded spot at cliff they four boys lead me down a thing of stairs that we old, with a lot of warning signs around. When we got into a cave Dywane light barrels with a torch illuminating the room. " You four live here " I asked in disbelief " Yeah " a deep voice said beside me making me jump slightly, but it only turned out to be Dywane. I sat Hyde on the ground as David told me the story of the cave.

I eventually relaxed, and started a conversation with Dywane seeing as Paul was getting high dancing around the old fountain, Marko was busy with his birds, and David looked like he was revealing in some victory, and was to busy to be bothered. David then called Marko over, and whispered something to him. Marko soon brought over a jeweled gold encrusted wine bottle giving it to David. David opened the bottle, and drank from it causing him to shudder for some reason " Drink. Be one of us Princess " David told me smirking. I knew that I shouldn't especially with Hyde around, but as if my body moved on it's own I took them bottle from his extended hand, and drank it. The boys start to cheer though I bearly realize it in my drowsy state. " Mama, sleepy " Hyde murmured though I didn't respond, and he started to whine. I saw Paul pick him up, and started dancing around the room. Soon enough I fell asleep.