Prologue

Above is Bandit

Antlas:

Sitting in the back seat of a car next to your older twin brother, and two dogs for a long period of time while your little brother gets the front seat and keeps messing with the radio is hell as it is, but sitting in the back seat of a car next to your older twin brother, and two dogs for a long period of time while your your little brother gets the front seat, keeps messing with the radio, and there's a two year old in the middle of your twin, and you is even worse. Especially, when your mom is trying to cheer everyone up, and Sammy keeps shooting her back down. Yeah, super fun. Mom always said that things will get better, but they never did in our family. First, I fell prey to the ever so powerful high school jock resulting in me becoming pregnant, and getting called a slut my first two year in high school before we moved. Then, "Dad" cheated on my with a high schooler it just so happened to be  one of the girls that called me a slut. Don't worry I got her back I happened to be the one to catch them, so quietly I took a picture got it developed then pinned it to the bulletin board at the front of the school, but catching them also ment I was the one to tell Mama about it. Lastly, Mama, Dad got divorced which wasn't so bad, but it went moving to Santa Carla, California. Yay! * Note the sarcasm * As Sam, complained about something smelling like it died we pass the welcome to Santa Carla sign that had Murder capital of the world scribbled on the back causing my eyes to widen upon reading it.

We had just stopped at a gas station, and Michael got his bike out of the trailer holding our stuff, while Sammy walked his Siberian Husky Nanook. I took my Australian Shepherd Blue Healer mix dog out the car to stretch his legs as well, his name is Bandit. Once Bandit was out I unbuckled Hyde from his car seat. " Mama " he murmured sleepily laying his head on my right shoulder as I held him there on my hip, with Bandit's leash on the other hand I walked into the store part of the station, and over to the coffee station grabbing me a cup, then grabbing a water, and some apple juice for Hyde, Bandit, Nanook. God knows Sam doesn't take good care of that dog. He acts like he does, but I'm the one that feeds him, gives him water, and half the time I have to walk him when I walk Bandit. Going back to the car I sat Hyde in his car seat without buckling him up, and use the water to fill up the to water bowls for the dogs. After giving the dogs water I get a sippy cup out of the diaper bag, and poor the applejuicein it.

After a while more in the car we pull up to Grandpa's ranch. I used to love to come up here for a week during the summer, and go riding on the horses that stopped after Hyde. I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm really not I love my baby to past the moon, and back, and would kill anyone who hurts him. Getting out the car I see Grandpa on the floor causing me to smirk a little knowing he's playing dead, but Mama not knowing that freaks out rushing over to her father as quick as possible. " If he's dead, can we go back to Phoenix " Sammy asks resulting in me, and Micheal slapping the back of his head, and Hyde giggling at us doing so " Playing dead, and doing a damn good job ably the sounds of it " Grandpa says shooting up " Dad " Mama scolds " Not as good as you think old time you didn't have me fooled. I know you to well, and your to stubborn to die " I joke with him " Ah, well if it isn't my little Princess! And who is this! Why this couldn't be my great grandson I've heard so much about " Grandpa greets us, and Hyde says away into my shoulder " Well, if he keeps that up he'll be a little heartbreaker. Girls love a sensitive soul " the old man jokes once again as he leads us in after grabbing mine, and Hyde's bags, and the dogs leashes. " I had a feeling that you were gonna want the little one with ya, so I fixed the attic up for you two should do for now " he tells me as I put down my toddler, and take off the dogs leashes. " Thank you, Grandpa. You have no idea how much staying here means to Mom, and rest us; even if Sam won't admit it " I tell him giving him a hug " Of course. Now I'm going to go tell your brothers the rules of the house which I'm sure you remember " he says giving me a look and i nod laugh quietly " I do, Grandpa. I do " then picking up the bags I had put down I walk up the stairs to the attic.

The attic had been turned into a bedroom that had a crib, and changing table in it, no doubt Mama's old ones form when she was a baby.

( area outlined in red is where the crib, and changing station is )

After settling in I go down stairs just as Micheal was about to go up them

After settling in I go down stairs just as Micheal was about to go up them. " Hey, Mom says we're going to the boardwalk in a bit, so she can look for a job want to come " my twin asks " Yeah, just let me get, Hyde, and me changed, and I'll be ready " told him scooping the toddler at the end of the stairs up heading back up them.

 " Hey, Mom says we're going to the boardwalk in a bit, so she can look for a job want to come " my twin asks " Yeah, just let me get, Hyde, and me changed, and I'll be ready " told him scooping the toddler at the end of the stairs up heading back...

( Yes, I took it from Sofia Nigard. Sorry if last name is wrong, I am unable to spell )

Once we were changed out of the clothes we were in the entire car ride, we hopped into the car with the others, and we rode down to the board walk

Once we were changed out of the clothes we were in the entire car ride, we hopped into the car with the others, and we rode down to the board walk. Getting there I just walked around at the front of the boardwalk with Hyde holding my hand. It was like that for a while until a group of four guys, a little boy, and a girl pulled up on motorcycles. I thought the little boy was adorable, and the guys were hot, but other than that I played them no mind even when the boy, and girl left that was until Hyde got his hand out of my grip, and ran over to the four men on motorcycles.