=A Night To Yourself=

"No! Of course, I don't love Y/n. I'm just carrying out my task. Don't worry! I've never failed you sire and I never will." "No! Of course, I don't love Y/n. I'm just carrying out my task. Don't worry! I've never failed you sire and I never will." "No! Of course, I don't love Y/n. I'm just carrying out my task. Don't worry! I've never failed you sire and I never will."

These words replayed in your head over and over again. Each and every single word as clear as a crystal. You felt as if someone had pulled the rug out from under your feet. Tears welled up as you were left broken. 

Then you noticed Taehyung hanging up on the call, making a smiling grimace, a poker face-wow! He turned to the course where you both were previously dining. You quickly went the other way around and got to the spot before him passing through the division bushes. You even got yourself a scanty bruise around your upper thigh but you lowered your apparel to conceal it. The synthetic brushed the cut and it stung real wicked.

"Sorry, a friend needed some help," Taehyung had the vein to lie to you, in your face. You were dumbfounded. "Let's order dessert now?" he asked brightly. "No!" you answered in a monotone, looking down, trying your best to sound and look normal. You'd play along for now. 

"Are you okay? You look pale Y/n," he asked you with a concerned expression. With this you said, "Uh yeah..just tired and feel a bit giddy." The mental and physical pain killing you all at once. "Please drop me off..home.." "Home?" he questioned. "Oh.. dorm, sorry, the uni.. can you?" you wailed. "Yes, of course, let's go." 

==========

(In the car)

Taehyung was driving. His hands crept up to your lap, holding your hand, he smiled warmly sparing glances at you. You twitched, out of discomfort, not shyness. "Hey, is something wrong?" "No, let's get there fast. I want to sleep." you replied in a legitimate drowsy manner. 

==========

(Highland University, Adliya)

(12 am)

"We're here Y/n," he said, shaking your form as you had fallen asleep. "Thanks.." you said before attempting an unlock-open on the door. Taehyung stopped you by holding your forearm, eyes gleaming in the moonlight. He came closer to your face, leaning in for a kiss. Just when he was about to do it, you nudged away, held him back by his chest, "I'll be going now..." you said in a very low voice. "Oh.. okay..." he said with a tint of sadness in his speech.

You were about to get out but turned again, "Do you love me Taehyung?" 

After a pause of 5 seconds in silence with stares, he spoke up... "Yes, of course, I do Y/n..." 

LIES! LIES AGAIN!

"I just confessed to you. Everything okay?"

"No! Of course, I don't love Y/n. I'm just carrying out my task. Don't worry! I've never failed you sire and I never will." "No! Of course, I don't love Y/n. I'm just carrying out my task. Don't worry! I've never failed you sire and I never will." "No! Of course, I don't love Y/n. I'm just carrying out my task. Don't worry! I've never failed you sire and I never will." 

His words echoed around in your head. You wanted to kill and die right now. How could he do this... Why? What did you even do?!

You got off his Merc' and proceeded towards your room, "Goodnight Taehyung!" He didn't say anything but looked at you with eyes full of love.

==========

(Dorm room)

You quickly changed and sat down in the corner trying not to wake the sleeping Yuna up. Perrie was absent from there so you supposed she was still with Jin. Normally you would call her but since it was Jin, you were at ease. One less problem.