Prologue

(WRITTEN BEFORE SEASON 2 AND 3. WOULD'VE WRITTEN MUCH DIFFERENTLY TODAY.)

Sun Wukong. The Immortal Trickster. The Great Sage Equal to Heaven. And of course, The Monkey King. The cheeky warrior king once thought he had a life that was better than anything, he was immortal and couldn't ever be killed and had a mystic staff that only he could wield. He could even fly!

But after his master Tang Sanzang passed away? Things changed. Drastically. Everyone he began to feel close too would die with time in what felt like mere minutes to him. Everyone would grow old and sick while he would stay young and healthy forever. And his immortality couldn't be taken away because of how many times he immortalized himself.

He cursed his younger self quite a lot, struggling to find inner peace until one day. One of his greatest enemies broke free. The Demon Bull King, his former brother in arms turned arch nemesis. He was stronger and even more revenge crazed, so he chose a successor.

A young child named MK, or rather a 16 year old teenager. He became his student and his true successor, but he still had a lot to learn in the beginning. Eventually, their relationship evolved from teacher and student to father and son.

For once, Sun Wukong felt like someone wouldn't pass away after minutes and he couldn't have been more proud. In his eyes, MK was better than him. Yes, he was goofy and cheeky, but he wasn't as impulsive as Wukong used to be. He thought before he acted and cared for his friends and family. The Monkey King couldn't help but smile.

The immortal being adopted The Monkie Kid and the two officially became father and son...But that changed.

It was just an ordinary battle. A battle that could decide the fate of the city. DBK had finally risen up after his incident with The White Bone Spirit, Baigujing, and was even more determined to kill MK, along with his wife and child, Princess Iron Fan and Red Son.

Mei, MK's childhood best friend and ally, slashed her sword against the General of The Bull Clones' sword. Mei's weapon was highly superior, but the silent and quick general could definitely take on its power. The blades clashed again and again as an even bigger battle went on between MK and DBK.

MK flew through the air before slashing his staff, creating a burst of golden energy andn sending it at DBK.

Demon Bull King roared as he dodged the burst and then grabbed his energy axe again and slashed at MK over and over, destroying buildings and signs and everything that stood in his way.

"Wow, you really need to get a better aim with that thing." MK said simply as he spun his staff around and then extended it into DBK's face.

DBK roared in pain as the golden staff hit him, but then his eyes glowed yellow and he charged at him like an actual bull, ramming him into the road.

MK flew through the air and the ground at the same time before backflipping and landing, stopping himself from flying any further. He then ripped out a couple strings of hair and blew on them, creating an army of clones. The clones all grinned and then charged at DBK.

The Demon Bull King merely screamed as all the clones performed multiple attacks against him. He slashed his axe with a mighty swing, causing all the clones to explode. But then MK zoomed over and slashed the axe out of the demon's hands and then used his super strength to punch DBK upwards into the sky.

MK chuckled and then forced his staff into a giant boulder of stone and debris to make his staff a hammer before he zoomed up with DBK and then slammed his staff into his stomach, sending him crashing back down into the ground, trapping him in a giant crater.

The Bull Clones, Red Son, Princess Iron Fan, and all of MK's team saw this. Iron Fan growled and shot out a giant gust of wind towards MK.

MK gasped and forced the debris off his staff and started spinning his staff around to deflect the gust back at them.