Chapter 47

this time i'm ready to run

Harry's POV
——————————————————

"Harry hurry up!" I hear Louis shout from the main entrance of my house.

I am assuming, based on his shouting, that the car just got here to take us to the airport. I chuckle to myself knowing that he was the one making us late and I just had to use the toilet.

When I get back down to the main entrance, Louis is giving me a cheeky grin. I roll my eyes fondly and kiss his cheek.

"Let's go, you already made us late." He jokes. I shake my head, fonding over the fact that that is such a Louis thing to do.

We get to the airport with the perfect amount of time necessary. I told Louis the flight was earlier than is actually is because I knew that if we tried to leave on time we would be late.

I can see camera flashes and I groan. Sometimes I just wish I wasn't famous. I want to be able hold my boyfriends hand in an airport without it making a scene.

I think Louis can sense my frustration because he squeezes my thigh, kissing my lips when I turn to face him. I smile a little.

"I know it sucks but we can cuddle on the plane." He says softly.

It's a whole event to try and get inside, Paul manages to keep all the paps far enough away from us, so that we can walk.

"Louis!!" I hear someone shout when we get inside. Suddenly a blond irishman has flung himself at my very surprised boyfriend.

"Bloody hell! Nialler you scared the shit out of me." Louis laughs.

"Good to see you too Niall." I deadpan.

Zayn and Liam join us and laugh when they hear Niall.

"Sorry Harry, but I like Louis more than you do." He smiles. Everyone laughs.

"I highly doubt that." I mutter.

"Alright lets get going I think we have been spotted." Liam says.

"That might be because of the needy Irish princess her here." I say gesturing to Niall who is still clinging to Louis' side.

I feel my stomach drop slightly at the sight. It makes me sad that I can't be like that with Louis in public. Louis being very observant notices that I'm upset and whispers something to Niall.

He immediately gets off and comes over to hug me. "I'm sorry H. Louis asked me to hug you for him, he says you will get lots of cuddles on the plane."

I smile and look over to Louis, finding him already looking back at me.

- - - - - - - -

We have been siting at our gate for a while now, they said over the speaker that they will be boarding our plane in fifteen minutes.

Louis keeps bouncing his knee nervously and looking around. Louis is bouncing his knee nervously and keeps checking the time. I want to pull him into my chest and rub his back until he calms down but I know I can't do that in an airport.

I hold his knee, he stops his movement and looks up at me. "Are you alright angel? You seem very nervous." I ask softly.

"I'm fine," He says quickly. "I've just never really been on a plane before, so I'm kind of nervous."

I look at him for a moment, trying to think of a way to distract him. I can't think of anything that I can do in front of people.

I turn to one of the guards standing near us, Louis is watching me curiously.

"Louis and I need to use the toilet." I say.

Louis raises an eyebrow at me. The guard seems to notice cause he smirks before nodding, and helping us make our way through the crowded airport.

We find a family bathroom, that is basically one giant stall and I pullLouis inside.

"Knock on the door when we have to leave to board." I say, and the guard shakes his head laughing at us.

I close and lock the door before pulling Louis against a wall and attacking his lips with my own.

He gasps and takes the kiss, smiling slightly into my mouth. I push him further into the wall by his hips and his hands come up to tangle in my hair. I start kissing down his neck.

"I -uhh." Louis sighs out. "I don't, uhh, really, understand what's going on," He hums in appreciation when I suck on his sweet spot. "but I love it."

I pull away from his neck giggling. "I'm distracting you."

I peck his lips before diving down to his neck again. "Is is working?" I whisper the question in his ear.

I feel him shiver, and his only answer is a nod. I smile, kissing my way up his jaw to his lips again. I only pull away when there is a knock at the door.

"They are boarding soon." Someone calls in.

I sigh, pulling away from Louis's lip. "We'll be out in a second." I call back in answer.

I kiss Louis one more time, fixing his clothes and hair as best I can. "You like the distraction, angel?"

"Loved it." He answers smiling at me. I grin back and we walk back out of the bathroom.

- - - - - - -

We had to run the get on to the plane. When we got up to the front part for first class, the lads were all laughing at us. It made us both blush. We sit down in our seats, mine and Louis' are connected in the middle. When you close the doors the size is equivalent to a small room.

We are now in the air, Louis has put his seat down so he can lay down. He looks like he is a kid in an amusement park. It is adorable.

I get an idea, I close the door on my side, and crawl over to Louis.

"What are you doing?" He giggles. Laying underneath me.

"With the doors closed," I close the door on his side. "I do believe that we are completely hidden so..." and look down at him grinning.

He smiles brightly like he is trying to hold back a giggle. I lean down and kiss him. He reacts, wrapping his arms around my shoulders to pull me closer. I run my hand over his sides, rubbing his tummy with my thumb.

"Hi." I say when I pull away from the kiss. This time Lois can't contain his giggle.

"Hello." He says throughout the adorable sound. I can tell he is a little tired.

"Now I can cuddle you." I grin. Pulling him over top of me, warping my arms around his waist.

He is smiling down at me tiredly, and I can't help but kiss his cute nose. A blush coats his cheeks and he presses his face into the crook of my neck.

"You can sleep, angel." I squeeze him a little tighter, rubbing his back. "I'm going to watch a movie, okay?"

He nods a little sleepily. I kiss his hair and turn on the little tv in front of me.

- - - - - - -

About an hour into the flight the door on Louis side opens. I don't even realize that this could be a problem until I make eye contact with the flight attendant asking if we want any food.

"Can I get either of you-" She freezes looking at us wide eye.

I am frozen in place. I slowly raise a finger to my lips and mouth the word 'please'. I think she can see in my eyes that I am begging her not to say anything about Louis and I being cuddled up on a flight.

Her feature soften, and she smiles a little then nods. She gestures to a little pin on her uniform of a rainbow, mouthing "I understand" back at me. I give her a little smile, and she closes the door for us, before continuing on her way.

——————————————————
so it's been a while...

i hope your not mad, i had a shit ton of school work to catch up on🙈

tpwk ❤️❤️