Chapter 38

wanna stay up and party the weekend away and not know when to quit

Harry's POV
——————————————————

"So what do you want to do today, baby?" Louis asks through a mouthful of food.

We woke up late this morning, around 12, and then we ended up having incredible morning sex until we decided we should probably get up.

It took us a while to get ready for the day though, because we took our shower together again. You can imagine how productive that was.

I have loved every second of this. Neither of us can seem to get enough of each other.

Normally I would be worried that all he wanted from me is sex. But I can tell that isn't the case.

The way he always looks into my eyes for permission before doing anything. How he stops to make sure I am okay with whats going on before we keep going.

This is what I have always wanted in a relationship. And I finally have it with Louis.

I finally feel cared for and loved. I feel beautiful, I feel like I'm not just here for him to get off. In fact I think he likes getting me off a lot more.

"I don't know." I say.

We are eating lunch at this point. I don't even know if this could be called lunch concerning its 3:00 in the afternoon.

"Do you want to go out somewhere tonight?" He asks, finishing up the food on his plate.

"That could be fun." I say. "We could go to a club or something with the boys."

He smiles at the idea, nodding excitedly. "Yeah we haven't seen then in a while."

"I think Niall has been trying to reach us on twitter for the past few days." I laugh.

"Oh gosh he is probably making a huge deal out of all this." Louis giggles.

"Probably." I say in agreement. "We haven't been on our phones in two days, I wonder what is going on."

Louis eyes dart to his phone on the counter. I watch him as he looks up at me. "I know we said we wouldn't go on them but I kind of want to see what's going on."

I smile at how cute he is being. "Me too."

He picks up his phone and I go over to stand behind him looking over his shoulder.

The main thing that is going on is theories as to what happened the day I asked Louis out. Some people have figured it out, not so surprisingly. But all the people who have, also have a ton of people telling then that it isn't remotely possible because I'm "not gay".

I see one account that has a bunch of pictures and videos explaining as much as they can.

@LarryIsFingReal
So first Eleanor (Louis best friend) posted a picture with a message from 'Prince Charming', which is what she supposedly calls Harry. Then we have a video of Louis figuring out what she posted and asking her about it. Then we have pictures of Louis and Harry (being very touchy) on both Niall and Zayn's account. A picture of Harry on Liam's account saying that Harry is nervous.

@LarryIsFingReal
We also have videos of Harry going to pick Louis up at his cafe, the two of them being every touchy and flirty. Then part of a song who's lyrics are definitely ones you wouldn't sing to your 'best mate', followed by a picture of Louis and Harry hugging.

@LarryIsFingReal
And not to mention that Louis and Harry left together and were MIA for an entire day, until they were seen at the mall together, once again being very touchy. And people don't believe because... why? Because Harry hasn't out right said, "Hello I am gay."? Seriously, open your eyes people.

"They are incredibly observant group of people aren't they." Louis says laughing.

"Yeah," I chuckle. "They are like our own personal FBI."

We laugh, and look through few more tweets until Louis decides to tweet something. I laughs at how he is teasing them. It's hilarious to watch the fans freak out over everything.

@Louis_Tomlinson
@LiamPayne @NaillOfficiall @zayn Hey Lads, @Harry_Styles and I where thinking of going to a club tonight. Want to join? We promise not to disappear this time...

@NiallOfficiall
@Louis_Tomlinson Don't make promises you can't keep Tommo

@Louis_Tomlinson
@NiallOfficial Is that a yes?

@NiallOfficiall
@Louis_Tomlinson@Harry_Styles Yes, now care to explain where you two have been for the past few days...

@Harry_Styles
@NiallOfficial @Louis_Tomlinson Do you really want the answer too that?

@LiamPayne
@Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficiall NO

@zayn
@Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson PLEASE NO!!! @NiallOfficiall DON'T ENCOURAGE THEM!

@Harry_Styles
@LiamPayne @zayn That's what I thought

@NiallOfficial
@LiamPayne @zayn You lot are no fun, I'm going to hang out with Larry, bye Ziam

@Louis_Tomlinson
@NiallOfficiall You can't come over

@NiallOfficiall
@Louis_Tomlinson And why not?

@Louis_Tomlinson
@NiallOfficial Because... 😏

@NiallOfficiall
@Louis_Tomlinson 😳

@Louis_Tomlinson
@NiallOfficiall 😏😉

I look up from my phone at Louis. He is giving me a look of face innocence. I shake my head fondly, smiling down at him and pull him in for a kiss.

Needless to say, we need to have another shower to clean up.

——————————————————
So uh, this chapter kinda sucks and is super short.

Hopefully the next one will be better 🤷

tpwk❤️❤️