• Chapter 7 •

Gons POV:

I close the door behind me and lean back against it. Oh my gosh.. what is happening? I woke up today in my cottage, next thing I know I'm now living in a castle? What?! How does that even happen..? And here I thought I was gonna die, that he was going to kill me. But no.. he asks if I want to be his bride? You have to be joking me. I mean of course I said yes.. I mean he is kinda hot.. he is really nice.. so far. But his family kinda scares me.. well not Alluka, she's nice!

I sigh, and start walking over to the bath. Wow.. this bathroom is so nice! Well of course it is. I set the clothes down, and look at myself in the mirror. God I look like a mess.. I start to strip my clothes, and I look around as to where to put them, I see a basket. Guess they could go in there. I walk over to the bath, and see it's already prepared for me. I smile and step in. So warm! I sit down and dunk my head under the water. "Now this is living." I whisper. I look around to see the soap, and start to rub it all over my body, then my hair. Then dunk my head again.

I sit there for a few more minutes, until I finally step out, I find a towel and dry myself off. I go to pick up the night clothes, and I put them on. So soft! Are these silk? So expensive.. I look around to see a comb, and i brush out my hair. I finally walk out, to see killua sitting in the bed waiting for me. "Are these silk? Their so soft!" I say, as I sit down next to him. He smiles "Yeah, that's what most of our night clothes are made out of." He says softly, and turns his head to look at me. We both stare at each other's eyes, "your eyes are so pretty killua. Like a pretty ocean." I say sweetly. His face turns a little pink, "well not as pretty, or beautiful as yours Gon. They are just so mesmerizing to stare into, I could stare at them for days and never be bored." He says as a compliment, my face turns read and he laughs.

We both stop talking and just sit there, he slowly starts to take my hand, he just holds it in his as he doesn't move his eyes from my face, and as do it. We both start to slowly lean in, and our lips touch. He takes his free hand to rub my cheek. And he softly takes my chin in his hand, and he pulls me closer. He licks my bottom lip, I don't know what to do so I open my mouth. I feel his tongue enter, and I start to softly moan into the kiss. "M-mm.." He pulls away, leaving me panting.

"That's was absolutely adorable." He says. I look down, my face as red as a tomato. He suddenly starts to pet my head. I look back up at him. "Let's go to sleep ok?" I nod, he takes my hand, smirks then lays down, "Huh..?" He then pulls me on top of him. "Wah!" I yell out. I land on his chest. "You're so mean!" I say pulling myself up to look up at him. He laughs, "And you're so cute." He pulls himself up and kisses my forehead, then lays back down. He starts rubbing my cheek. "You gotta stop with that surprise kissing Killua!" I say giggling a bit. "Is that because you get flustered easily?" He smirks. "No." I say and I laying back down on his chest. "Tired?" He asks. I nod my head "mhm." I hum. He pets my head, "Good night Gon." He says softly, almost a whisper. "Good night killua.." I answer back.

I fall asleep.