• Chapter 4 •

Killuas POV:

Am I.. going to hurt him..?  "I'm so sorry for bumping into you yesterday! Just please let me live. I promised I would go back to my aunt mito! P-please.." I stare at him in shock. I grab his hand and start speed walking inside. "W-wah! What a-are you d-doing?!" He says confused. "I'm not going to hurt you so stop saying that Baka!" We get inside and we stop. He bumps into me from behind but looks around.

"W-woah.. it's so big!" I turn around and look at him. "Gon, would you like to be my bride?" He stares at me in shock, then his face becomes redder. "B-bride?! W-what are y-you.. what are you talking about?!" I let go of his hand, and shrug "I mean, only if you would like to, no force. I'm not that kind of person."

"I.." he stops himself, "I-I don't.. w-why?!" He looks at me with confusion. "I want to get to know you better. And you're pretty cute." I give him a wink. "A-ahh! W-wait! H-hold on." He waves his hand around. "Flustered?" I ask.

He stops and looks back at me. "N-no.. g-give me time! W-we just met.." "hmmm I see. Then let's go out to the garden to get to know each other." I smile and hold out my hand to him half bowing. He looks down at my hand, hesitates a little but still takes it.

My smile widens and starts walking, still holding his hand. "Your hands are soft." I say. I feel him clutch my hand "I-.." I laugh, "you sure get flustered easily don't you?" "W-well this is s-so sudden.. I don't k-know what to s-say.." "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you Gon. It's just after I saw you.. I wanted to be with you.. all the time." 

He clutches my hand again, "S-stop! You're so embarrassing.." he says. I chuckle and keep walking. At the corner of my eye I can see him looking around in awe, most likely Fascinated with all these expensive things.

Soon enough we end up at the garden. I stop walking and let go of his hand, I walk ahead and pick up a flower, I turn around smiling lightly and walk over to him. He looks at me with a tint of red on his cheeks. I bow slightly and hold out the flower.

He slowly takes the flower and smells it. "Wow! It smells amazing princ- umm what's your name?" He asks me. "Killua Zoldyck." I say bluntly. "Oh, well Thank you killua!!" He says with a big smile. That's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.. "come, let's sit." I say walking over to a big field of flowers. "Ooo! So pretty! No wonder you like it here Killua!" He says skipping behind me. I give a soft smile "yes, me and my little sister Alluka come here all the time." "Oo id love to meet her!" He says giggling

"Yes of course." "Oh am I talking to much?! I'll stop.. sorry." "No need, I love your voice. Keep talking." I say straight to the point. "I- o-oh ok. W-well uh.. I live with my aunt Mito! She's like a mom to me!" He giggles. "Mhm, what's your favorite food?" "Well I like a lot of vegetables, and fruits! I haven't tried a lot of meats. Only on special occasions!" "Hm.. I see. Well that's about to change." I say and I sit down with Gon right next to me.

"What do you like to do for fun around here?" Gon asks me. I shrug, "I usually spend my time with Alluka, or read. I don't really have a lot of free time, most of the time I'm working on my 'Royal duties', and that gets boring sometimes. But since I'm the heir to the thrown, my father wants me to marry. And when I saw you, I knew it was you."

"Y-you k-knew it was m-me? What does that mean?" "Well I knew I wanted to be with you."

Silence..

"Gon?" I look over to him, I see him crying..  "Gon?! What's wrong" I crawl over to him and wipe his tears. "What's wrong? Did I say something?" He looks up at me, "I'm not worthy, or good enough to be your bride.. I don't deserve it.." he says pushing me back.

I grab his hands, then his chin forcing him to look at me. "Don't ever say you aren't 'worthy' or 'good enough' for anyone! Especially me. Because you are, you are more than enough! So NEVER say that EVER again, hear me?" He looks at me with shock, but nods hesitantly.

I pull his hands into a hug, "why a-are you being s-so nice to me..?" "Like I said, I want you to be my bride. You and only you." I say still hugging him. "T-thank you killua.." he says and pulls back to look at me, smiling.

I smile back at him, pull up and kiss his forehead. "A-ahh! H-hey!" He says to me as he puts his hand over my mouth. I smirk and lick his hand. "Hey!! Don't lick me!" He yells quickly pulling his hand away shaking it. "You're so mean!" He says while wiping his hand off in the grass. I fall over laughing from how cute he's being.

Alluka POV:

"Onii-chann! Onii-chann!!" I yell walking through the halls 'where is he?!' As I'm walking I see at the corner of my eye, outside the window, Onii-Chan and a boy? He has black hair, a green vest with orange patterns on it.

I look over to Onii-chan and he's on the ground laughing. I smile, 'I haven't seen him laugh like that in ages, it's nice to see him laugh like that..' I look back over to the boy. '' Maybe that's the Gon person he was talking about. Well whoever he is, he's making onii-Chan happy.'

'More than I ever could.' I giggle to myself and keep walking.

Gons POV:

Who does he think he is? Licks my hand then laughs about it. I cross my arms and waits for him to look back up at me. Eventually he calms down and sits up panting from how hard he was laughing. I glare at him, then stick my tongue out at him

(Like this)

"Aw.. it's the little baby upset?" He says smirking  "oh whatever mean prince." I say giggling, "ow!" He says putting his hands over his heart. "That hurt my feelings! I think.. I'm gonna die!" He says falling over on his side. "Well, guess sometimes life sucks." I shrug and I start to get up.

"Oh no you don't!" He says "Huh?-" he quickly grabs my wrist and pulls me down into a tight hug. He evilly laughs and hugs me tighter. "H-hey! L-let me go!!" I yell squirming around trying to get free. I get enough room to turn around to look him in the eyes.
We both sit there staring at each other for a while.

"Gon.."

"Killua.."

We both start to lean in..

"KIL!"