Thoughts and desicions

Kumo
A was at his office with analysis on his most recent scroll.

He was fully aware of the future actions and consequences.

Taking down Konoha brought his village more power.

Yet.

Akatsuki was still present.

Only two jinchurikis remained un captured by the said group,one being his younger brother and the other, Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina's son.If  Akastuki gets them,Kami knows what they would do with all the tailed beasts.They surely needed help against the S-ranked rogue ninjas,why waste the possibility of allies against the Akastuki, furthermore, Konoha had more knowledge and experience with the terrorists.

Uzumaki.That single name brought shivers down his spine.It was as clear as day that his father, the late Mizukage and Ohnoki joined in in eliminating a clan whom had nothing to  with the third great ninja war.If they didn't spare even harmless children,on what whim would they use to spare them?As far as he saw it,Kumo had yet to pay for their violence (thanks to his dumbass of a father), someone more powerful than Namikaze Minato,NO, the five kages, probably on equal with Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara would not be one to be taken for likely.

Still,his spouse is also the most powerful kunoichi ever to live.
To sync in battle with Uzukaze Naruto,Hinata could tear down his forces for kidnapping her at a mere age of three.Dealing with deaths from his father's stupidity
would not guarantee a respected village.

Though,Iwa maybe, Minato reduced their numbers in half in the last great ninja war single handedly.Considering his wife was an Uzumaki,he technically indirectly took revenge for the fallen clan.His skills in fuuinjutsu was like that of an Uzumaki,thank Kami the Red death didn't want to involve herself in the Hiraishin.Finishing checking over his secretary's report,he set his eyes on her for almost a minute before taking a huge breathe and proceeded.

"Mabui-san,what are you implying in here."

In front of him,a dark-skinned young woman of twenty nine years with green eyes dressed in very formal attire consisting of a long-sleeved,high-collared dress shirt and skirt, along with a pair of long earrings and high-heel sandals stood.She wore her light grey hair pulled back into a bun with two bangs that fall on either side of her face.

"Raikage-sama,Naruto-san and Hinata-san have avoided all contacts with Konoha though I don't see a point in declaring war on a village for nothing.Demo,the older shinobi who were with the Sandaime in destroying the Whirlpool village are in secret constant contact with Iwa's older shinobi along with Ohnoki planning an attack on them and are trying to slowly persuade Iwa's younger shinobi.

"Have you made contact with the kids?"

"Hai,I confronted them led by the Tsuchikage's granddaughter, Kurotsuchi."

Flashback,a few days ago
In a forest between Konoha and Kiri,we find a woman wearing  short black hair and distinctly pink eyes accentuated by her eyelashes running upwards at the corners.In the standard attire of Iwa min outfit jumping from and to branches towards the destination from the messenger bird.Once she got to the supposed'meeting place' a clearing in the middle of the forest sorounded by thick bushes.In front of her stood Mabui in her usual attire with Kumo mind behind the bushes.
Kurotsuchi wasn't surprised since she had her own shinobi flanking behind her led by Akatsuchi.

"Kurotsuchi,thank you for coming...."

Iwa
Kurotsuchi stood at the balcony facing the Rock village,HER,village.Her hands clenched on the rock railings.Her encounter with Kumo's Mabui and the secret message passed to all the younger anger filled shinobi.

They all suspected something among the older shinobi and their leader.But to find out they planned for the Uzumaki's destruction and the upcoming war hoping to even the other villages for his own gain brought sickening scowls to their faces.

Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto.Son of an Uzumaki and the man wiped out half of their forces.Iwa said he's actions were merciless,but it was were that they started with.The young kunoichi felt as if were the Uzumakis were avenged for.The younger shinobi were rather glad as he never took the chance to finish what his father started.

They all had a new and same resolve set in their minds.The elder shinobi including her grandfather have to be dealt with if Iwa wanted to prosper peacefully.If their own jiinchurikis were captured and he never gave two shots about them being the ultimate weapons,what about them?

Meanwhile in Konoha
Tsunade sat in front of all chuunin and above ranked ninja.She still regretted every single second of the day since banishing him.Funny seeing that the same  Konoha that was eager for his banishment claiming assured peace had been realized was in need of him for survival in the coming war.

As Shikaku and Shikamaru worked through their defence and attack format,Tsunade couldn't get a single thought in her mind apart from her former surrogate grandson.

What are you doing now Naruto.

Koyuki's castle.
Aaaaaaaaaaaachoooooooo.