Chapter 4. The punishment.

*HARRY P.O.V

   I can't belive she tryed to run again I think to my self as i tie her to the bed she starts to wake up agian I walk out of the room angry that she tryed to run away the boy's were all standing around with worried face's . " I cant belive she did that" I sigh.  "I can  we took her  from her home by force so she would stop cutting her self i would be pretty scared and pissed off my self " Louis say's. "Yea I know but we havent hurt her and we wont" I tell them. "Let her get use to the idea then she will come around im sure" Liam say's  witha hopeful look I can tell he like's her the problem with that is  i like her too.

           *EMILYP.O.V.*'

     I wake up with a headach and a tear stanied face I groan as i try to get up  but rope hold's me back my wrist are burning then I relize that Zayn was sitting on the foot of the bed with a smug look on his face. "Whats wrong with you" It came out rather snappy than I ment it to. "Your my problem he screamed at the top of his lung's if you didnt have to cut your self and not eat like a dumb ass then we wouldnt be in this problem right not would we ?  ! "  He was huffing like he just ran a mile. I sat there with a look look of hurt on my face and im sure he saw it because his face softed up alittle bit "Im sorry EM honey" He whispered. "Go away"  i whisper just as Liam walked into the room.

   * LIAM P.O.V.*

        I could hear Zayne screaming at her from the kitchen he had no right to say that to her even if it is true i walk up to her room in time to see Zayne leaving and her  crying. " It's okay love dont cry he didnt mean it he gets up set really easy" I whisper in her ear as I hug her i feel her shiver as i hold her " I m s-s-s-orry I-I-I-I ran away" she sobed into my neck  "Im scared I just want to go home"

"Its okay babe I know but we need to keep you hear to know your safe im sorry" I say meaning every word of it . This is it  i make y move now ... I grab her chin firm but not enough to hurt her and I kiss her .

      *EMILY P.O.V

     He kissed me i couldnt belive it i sat there and let him he ran his tounge along my lower lip as if asking for access I let him and he kissed me like his life depened on it. He stoped and smiled at me I stared at him un sure of what to say. He was the first to speak as "Your punish ment you have to sleep with Harry tonight" He smirk's i let my jaw drop you can go take a shower if you like there are a pair of boxer's and a t-shirt. "Okay thank you" I smile sadly. "Dont even think about cutting we took all the razor's out of the bathroom" He tell's me. "How am i going to shave ?" I ask.  "We bought you nair" Well there goes plan A i think to my self. He leave's me alone to  take a shower I walk to the shower andstrip then jum in the nice warm water I cry thinking of my sister my mum and dad gosh I  miss  them so much . I  jump  out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and I make my way into my room and I run into harry and my towel fall's off of me Harry smile's "Why dont you just throw your self at me why don't you" he smirk's. I blush and yell  " Get out now as i grab my towel and wrap it aganist my body. He walk's out not before he gave his world famous wink I rolled my eye's at his failed attempt. I finished getting dressed in Liams clothes i looked at my cutts thinking that I need to cut now.... I want to cry i want to cut so bad. I walk out the door to the living room Zayne and louis are at the front door and Niall is eating of course.....  Liam is in the door way smiling at me "Do you want to watch a movie babe "  I think for a moment "No i want to got to sleep really" I say in a sleepy voice. " Oh great me to " Harry smile's at me. Liam shoots him dagers through his eye's which I thought was kind of odd. I walk up stairs with Harry right behind me this should be a fun night i thought as we slipped into his room.

*******************************************************************************************************************

HELLO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I MADE THIS PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW TO MAKE MORE PAGES BECAUSE I WANT MY CHAPTERS TO BE LONGER !!! :D

LOVE YOU GUYS ! MADDY XX