KIdnapped by ONE DIRECTION ....

My name is Emily Smith Im a senior at west brooke high I have a 14 year old sister to wonderful parents and a dark past ...  I cut my self cut until i have red blood seeping through my cutt's and I have a eating disorder.  I don't have friend's im very anti -social  I  get bullied  by many people  I get called Fat , Ugly, Whore , Slut .   Now that you know about me we can get started with my story of being kidnapped by One direction.

   *EMILY P.O.V*

         "Do I have to go mom"  I sigh as my sister jump's up and down with her new One direction ticket's "Yes dear"  my mom says  "I have to work i double shift tonight" . My mom work's at pizza hut not very classy but we get by. Ugh ok fine  i say to my mom  "YAY thank you so much sissy" my sister scream's  " Ok whatever i say let me go shower then we can get going" i say walking to my room . I walk to my closet i don't want to be to dressed up but i dont want to be under dressed i decide on a pink sweater to cover my arm's and white skinny jean's  and pink tom's . I walk to the shower strip my clothing off and get  in the warm shower I shave my legs wash my hair and  body then hop out as im drying off i glance at my cutt's  every  so often snd sigh i throw on my bra and under wear and pull on my skinny jean's then my sweater careful not to hurt my cutt's i brush my hair and braid it to the side apply masscara and eye linner add lip gloss  i grab my purse and slip on my shoes "Lett's go sara" i scream . "Coming" ! she yelled back  she beat me to the door , she looked so cute in her one direction shirt and british flag toms  I lock up the flat and we walk to my car  "Buckle up" I say as we close the door's I turn on the radio  and They don't know about us came on my sister screamed and sang along. We pull into the parking lot I lock up the car and we go into the arena the lady took our ticket's " Enjoy the show !" she said a little to excited . I mumble thanks  we get to the front row and the boys' ran on to the stage i thought my sister would pass out Harry ran to the side's of the stage he stoped in his track's and stared at me and then winked . "Emily Harry Styles  just winked at you ! " She screamed no i think  he was winking at you I  smile.

              *HARRY P.O.V*

         She was one of the beautiful girl's i have ever seen with her pink cheek's and bleach blonde hair .  I stoped dead in my tracks and did what I do best wink  she looked shockedi smiled and kept singing i would catch her after this concert she was all i thought about during the concert.

      *EMILY P.O.V*

  I walked with my sister toward the exit when Harry Style's poped up and pulled my sister and I  to another room with the other boys'. " Hello lovelys' he smiled and winked i rolled my eye's "Lets go Sara" I said . She stared at the boy's  with her jaw almost on the floor they all smiled at us and said "Hello !" in a chours. Can we give you a hug they asked sara "okay" She said a little nervous. Harry walked up to me "May i give you a hug love ?" I guess i answered he grabed my arm's he saw me flinch before i could stop him he pulled my sleve up and saw my cutt's he pulled me into  a tight hug and whispred "Please stop " i pulled away anger in my eye's. "Let's go Sara " I say through gritted teeth . "Harry pull's Zayn out of the room one second love's"  Harry smile's. 

    *ZAYN P.O.V

  " Hey whats up ?" i see the sadness in Harry's "Eye's she cutt's Zayn" He whisper's. I'm  lost at  word's " She's so beautiful " i whisper. We need to kidnapp her Harry whisper's  I think for a moment  " I think you may be right" I whisper back "Okay let me get the boys" Harry say's back . We walk back in the room the girl look's nervous her sister chat's with Liam . " Love's what's your name's ?"I ask  Her little sister  and her  I'm sara say's her  little sister and that's Emily she point's to the girl sitting on the chair. I smile "Okay  give us one moment".    "You said that  a half hour ago" Emily mutters . The boys and I walk into the other room. "Okay boys listen up we are going to kidnapp Emily  Harry whisper's. "Are CRAZY" Liam  hisse's. "No he's not I say she cutt's her self and she is verry thin she  may even starve her self " i whisper . Liam is in deep thought i can tell by the look on his face. "What do you say Louis " Liam whisper's. " I say  we go for it " he smile's.  Niall ? "Yes he mumble's.

"Okay let's get started" Harry whisper's.

*******************************************************************************************************************

SO HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR IM SORRY I WILL TRY TO UP DATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE I  I HAVE TROUBLE BECAUSE IM NOT SURE HOW TO DO CHAPETERS AND DO MORE THAN ONE PAGE  BECAUSE IM BRAND NEW COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKE THE BEGNIGN  COMMENT VOTE

LOVE YOU GUYS , MADDY XX