twenty-eight.

Y/n's POV

Months have gone by in a flash since dad's passing and several things have changed; the boys and I have been getting closer and so did my relationship with Jongho, mom too was back at home, Jongho finally deciding to move in with us. The three of us were having dinner together, sharing how our days went and so on when suddenly Jongho asked a question that made me freeze.

"So noona, have you made your decision? Yunho hyung or Seonghwa hyung?" His question left me speechless as him and mom chuckled at my reaction. "Oh? Is my daughter that popular?" She teased, laughing alongside Jongho. "Don't be like that to me! I'm not sure." I whined, putting my utensils down.

"Well my dear, you have to choose. Dragging it will not help any of you." She said, smiling warmly at me. "Yeah, noona. Those two hyungs aren't giving up anytime soon." Jongho added. "I guess you're right. I will make a decision soon."

Jongho's question kept me up all the way and it was already 1am. I was out on the balcony, looking up at the stars as I thought through his question. Both boys had been there for me; tough times and happy times, and they both mean a lot to me. "Why is this so tough?!" I messed my hair, leaning against the balcony railings.

"Still caught up with my question?" Jongho popped his head in, smirking at me. "Yeah, thanks a lot lil' bro." I smiled sarcastically as he simply laughed. "Need some help?" He asked, mirroring my actions next to me. "Yeah sure, you better be helpful." I joked, nudging him with my elbow.

"Okay, now. Last question. Who comes to your mind when you picture your future family? Who do you want to spend the rest of your lives with?" Jongho questioned, poking my cheek with every word. Now, this question really had me thinking again.

"Think hard and well, my ol' sis. Just know that I'll support you no matter who you choose. Alright, Imma give you some alone thinking time now. Good night." He yawned, stretching his arms as he made his way into the house.

Yunho...he has been there for me since the start. Always there by my side with his contagious cheerfulness, sweet words and warm personality, and he always makes me feel so safe when I'm with him. His cute goofy side never fails to bring a smile to my face or even a laugh, but his heart-fluttering word always makes me melt. His smile, his smile brightens up the whole room and my day too. Even though he likes to make fun of my height, I've always thought he had the perfect physic; tall height, broad shoulders, cute cheeks, the list goes on.

As for Seonghwa, we weren't as close from the start. I had found him rather intimidating at the start, intimidatingly good looking. He was one of the prettiest human I have ever seen; high cheekbones, bright eyes and tall nose. He has been so kind and gentle, encouraging and wise too. His words and actions always seemed so carefully thought-through and well-planned. Everything he did just seemed as perfect as he looked, a very reliable person too.

They were both so precious to me and it's hard knowing that I have to choose, having to hurt one of them in the process. Thinking back to Jongho's last question, one of them surfaced as an answer. Looks like I have my answer now.  I thought to myself with a smile, relieved that I had finally made my choice and it was a very tough decision to make.

Please wait for me, I'll come to you soon.

double update! hope this chapter makes it clearer hehe

Yunho and Hwa are continuously 'competing' for Y/n's heart in the previous chaps and soon her decision will be revealed next :)

~thedouble_a (6/10/20)