Chapter 3 - The Rise and Fall of COVID

author's note: holy crap guys Trump got COVId. (in real life, not in the story lol) sooooo let's just say in this au Trump got COVID around the same time he did in real life but he got over it by the time this story takes place. This will give him some good chatracter development.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Biden and Trump stood on opposite ends of the presidential planning table in the oval office. They had a lot of blueprints and plans and various other things laid out on the table.

"Ok donald-"

"dont call me Donald you old fart. I am only Mr. Trump to you"

"Heh. I can actually call you mr vice president, because that is your job now," said Joe.

Trump grunted in response. Joe smiled. He liked when he could get under Donald's skin. It made him feel like he was in charge.

"Ok mister little itty bitty vice pwesident--"

"Don't mock me Joe!" Trump raged. Joe giggled. He couldn't help it. It was so... funny when Donald got mad like this.

"Don't call me Joe, vice president. I only respond to Mr. President now" Joe smirked. He liked giving Donald a taste of his own medicine.

"Whatever... mister president."

"Haha ok vice president let's strategize about coronavirus"

Joe and Donald looked at the map of the US on the strategy table. There were red markers to represent coronavirus.

"This disease is bad. There's no denying that." Joe said.

"Actually it is not bad at all. I had the disease and got over it very fast and very terrifically." Trump said.

Biden rolled his eyes. Donald was so annoying about this. Ever since he overcame coronavirus he has used it to downplay the dangers of the disease. Obviously Donald recovered, he had lots of help from presidential doctors. Plus, he was a really strong guy. Of course, Joe would never say it out loud, but he knew it was true. "That stuff might have flied when you were the commander in chief, but now i am the commander in chief. So we treat the disease as serious now." Joe said.

"Fine, I guess." Said Donald. "Well, we have been working on a terrific antidote. It should be ready soon."

"Oh cool" said Joe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe and Donald walked down into the white house labratory in the basement of the white house. All the White House scientists were down there scurrying around and filling up test tubes and pouring chemicls into beakers and turning on bunson burners and looking in microscopes and other science stuff.

When the scientists saw Trump they stopped working and ran over to him. "Mr presiden-- I mean vice president" they said

"Have you scientists finished the antidote yet" asked Donald.

Joe leaned over to him. "Wait no let me talk to them" 

"No they know me already and they like me so you don't even need to do that" said Donald.

"Hey I'm the president now I do whatever i want," Joe said, and then he said to the scientists "hey there guys, how's that antidote going?"

A beeping noise came from a device in the lab. "There it is now. It's done" said a scientist.

"Great! How can we be sure that it works?" asked Joe.

"We're scientists, we used science"

"oh yeah okay. let's get this out there now" Joe said

Then Joe, Donald, and the scientists put the antidote in the US water supply and they cured coronavirus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donald walked back up the stairs to his room. He was upset. He didn't like that Joe was the president who cured coronavirus, everyone was going to like him for that. He was also upset because hanging out with Joe all day was tiring. He had to act like he hated him all day. Well, he did hate him. But he pretends to hate him in a bigger way than he actually does. It was really impressive how he handled coronavirus today, but...

Donald shook his head. He had to stop thinking. "I'll go see what my adult sons are up to" he said

Donald knocked on Eric and Donald Jr.'s door. Their room was down the hall from his. They opened the door. "hey guys"

"Hi dad" they said.

"what's up"

"we're just playing halo reach on the xbox 360"

"oh very nice"

"ok bye dad" they closed the door. Donald frowned. His sons acted like they liked him in public, but he felt their connection loosening every day.

"this reminds me of my wife" donald said, and he went to find Melania.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe Biden went back to his room. He cured coronavirus today, and he felt pretty good about that. But, on the other hand, he felt down in the dumps. Trump was really mean to him all day. He wished that he would just lay off for once.

Joe sat on his bed. He then laid down and stared up at the ceiling. What if Donald was nicer to him? Underneath all his meanness and the bad stuff he says, he had a few traits that were pretty good. They could be a good presidential team if he wasn't such a jerk.

Knock knock knock there was a knock on Joe's door. "who is it"

"it's me Jack" said the voice on the other side of the door. Joe went over and opened it. Standing on the other side was a young handsome guy.

"who are you" asked Biden

"Jack" said the young handsome guy.

"but like who are you though" said Joe.

"I'm one of the other guys living in this wing of the White House. I am the guy in charge of the military"

"oh cool. Hi. We will be working together if we go to war" joe said

Jack laughed. he had a nice laugh. "we're already at war, buddy. Let me know if you ever want to drop a bomb on a middle eastern village"

"okay cool, sounds fun" Joe said.

"anyways I should get going." Jack said and turned away. But then he stopped and turned around. "hey are you going to the party?"

"Party?" Joe asked.

"yeah, the White House party. We have one every year. You're new here, but since you're the president, you're totally invited." Jack said

"Oh okay, I'll come. Do I need a date?"

"yeah, usually that's how it goes." Jack said. He smirked. "why, are you looking for one?"

"no. I'll just take my wife."

"Oh, okay"

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note: Jack is an OC I made because I wanted more characters and I don't really know much about the actual white house so I thought I'd just make it up. Here is a picture of what I think Jack looks like

 Here is a picture of what I think Jack looks like