Chapter Two

"Ok that's the last of it" said Donald Trump's wife Melania as she packed up the last of their stuff. Donald didn't respond, he was too busy pouting on the (now stripped) bed. He didn't help Melania pack the room at all because it was her job to do stuff like that, and his job was to sit and think about big important things.

"Donald it's time to leave now" but he still wasn't listening. For the past few hours as his wife toiled away folding his great presidential clothes, he was deep in a state of denial and frustration. Donald loved his big fancy White House President bedroom (pictured above). It wasn't fair that he had to leave. And the thought that his archenemy Joe Biden was about to move in to this room and take his place... it sickened him. Joe was going to sleep in the same bed Donald slept in. Donald had sex with his wife in that bed! At least twice! He could throw up if he wasn't so committed to staying on the bed.

"okay I guess I'll just leave without you" said melania. "okay" said donald

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe Biden set his two suitcases down in front of the door to the White House President bedroom. That's right, two. Total. The man travels light, what can I say.

He did that thing where you rub your hands together like after you did some hard work or are getting dust off your hands or whatever. "Here we are finally at the president bedroom" he said to his wife Jill biden

"I'm so excited to go in and decorate" said Jill biden

Joe smiled. Walking through this door would mark an end to the long campaign road he had been traveling on for so long. "lets do it"

Joe and his wife walked in the door. Inside, the bedroom was totally cleaned out and ready to go... except for Trump himself! Donald was still on the bed.

"Umm..." Joe said.

"Oh, uh, what? who's there?" Donald reacted, roused from his state of deep thought.

Joe laughed awkwardly. "Um, hey. This is kinda my room..."

"Oh yes, it's a tremendous room. I was just leaving." said Donald. "you know this was my room before you. I slept in this bed, and did lots of other stuff in this room too."

"Yeah, I kinda figured..." said Biden. He hadn't seen Donald in person in quite a while. It was hard to meet his eyes.

"I'll be going then" said Donald. He walked out of the room and shoulder checked Joe as he passed him.

"Ugh I can't believe that he just shoulder checked me. What a baby" said Joe.

"yeah that sucks." said Jill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donald closed the door on his former bedroom, and, in a way, on his former life. He had been demoted from President to Vice President, and now he had to go live in the smaller, slightly less fancy White House Vice President bedroom. He turned around and opened the door across the hallway which was the door to the vice president room.

Melania was already inside and had decorated it pretty good. "this bedroom isn't so bad Donald" she said.

Donald looked around. He really didn't like it. It looked smaller than the president bedroom. "this bedroom is so small and I don't like it. Plus I have to live across the hall from that crazy old Joe Biden."

"oh it'll be okay Donald" said Melania

"shut up" said donald

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock Knock! Joe knocked on Trump's new bedroom door. It was so awkward that he had to do this, but as the new president he needed to get things done. And his vice president is supposed to help. Neither of them liked the situation, but they had to accept it. It's just how the government always worked.

Donald opened the door. "Oh. Joe."

"Hey Donald... listen I know we don't get along but you're my vice president now... so maybe we should have our first politics meeting?" Joe asked Donald. Donald looked at him with distaste.

"I would never hang out with you" he said

"well no yeah I agree I would never hang out with you either but we're not hanging out we're just like planning political policies and our strategies and stuff. We have to do that stuff legally so it's not really hanging out it's just kinda work or whatever" joe said.

"hmmm... okay, I guess you're right. Even sometimes a sleepy old man can be right I guess" said Donald.

"hey you're not looking too young either" murmured Biden in response

"What did you just say to me you fucking weak ass old geezer?" Trump flared up and cocked a fist back at Joe. Joe shrunk back, covering his face.

"okay sorry geez"

"well anyways what sort of policies did you want to talk about" asked Trump, cooling off.

Biden smiled. He was excited for this part. "Well, why don't you come meet me in the oval office... let's talk about the coronavirus."

TO BE CONTINUED