thirty seven

"Fuck, I feel like shit

"Fuck, I feel like shit." Minseo groggily whispered, not sitting up on the bed. Not because she didn't want to, but she was being crushed by Hyerin's embrace.

"Tell me about it." she said back, snuggling closer to her side. The scent of the floral beverage still lingered on her mouth, no matter how many times they all tried brushing the bittersweet taste out.

Gently moving out of the arms and legs swung over hers, she made her way to the restroom, cringing as she remembered fragments of last night— almost throwing up being one of them.

Brushing fingers through her tangled hair, she cursed herself as she saw a pimple rising on her forehead, realizing she hadn't even washed her face the night before. Splashing cool water onto her complexion, it sent shivers down her spine, automatically feeling rejuvenated from the night before.

The aroma of food had greeted her as she made her way downstairs, seeing two familiar heads at the table.

"Oh, you're up." Seorin smiled, motioning her to come over. To her surprise, Jisung was sat across from her along with a plethora of breakfast foods. Tentatively sitting next to the blue haired girl, her mouth watered at the waffles in front of her garnished in many fruits.

"Jisung got us all breakfast, he's the morning bird in this relationship and neither of us can cook." she chuckled. With a quiet nod, Minseo took one onto her plate, indulging in the sweet syrupy taste.

"Be ready by eleven, we're paying a visit to someone." Jisung wiped his mouth, straightening out his plain black shirt. The sounds of Hyerin's footsteps made their way towards them, pulling out a chair next to him.

"Mark's taking us to church, isn't he?" she asked in an exhale, a lot more awake than she was before. Minseo looked up with the same curiosity, seeing a small smile arise on the cold boy's lips.

"You all may need to repent sometime soon," he joked, aware of all the things they did last night. "But no, we're gonna visit our favorite old man."

"Lee Jin's Pharamacy?" Minseo thought out loud, hearing a jingle ring over their heads as they walked in

"Lee Jin's Pharamacy?" Minseo thought out loud, hearing a jingle ring over their heads as they walked in. It was an herbal scent in the air, perhaps eucalyptus and another floral aroma mixed into the humidifier. The store was just as she remembered, the same aisles and walls.