Chapter 7: Monokuma and His Game

You focused on the sound of your shoes clacking on the floor as you rushed over to Jabberwock Island. What the hell was going on here? You had a horrible feeling about the whole thing and you somehow figured it wouldn't end well.

The moment you arrived, you noticed Usami was yelling at something.
What's going on? This is all too overwhelming...
"Wh-Where are you?! Where are you?!"
She held her magic stick in a defensive stance.
"H-Hiding? Who are you talking to?"
Hajime asked.

Much to your surprise, a laugh echoed through the area.
"Hey! Hey!" Usami called out "Where are you? Show yourself!"
The mystery person laughed again.
I don't like it...

Just then, something jumped out from behind the huge statue. You impulsively took a step back in case this would be dangerous. You took a good look at it afterwards. This person, or thing, was actually a half white, half black bear. It looked perfectly innocent, after all what could a bear do. Well, it clearly wasn't innocent if Usami was so concerned.
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON?!

"Why, hello there! Thank you all for waiting! Long time, no see guys! I am Monokuma, the headmaster of this academy!"
You turned to the others to see their expressions. Nobody seemed happy. The bear got off of the statue and walked in front of everyone.

"Ahem, now that I have made my dashing appearance, the first thing I need to say is..."
Monokuma made a pouncing pose.
"This is so friggin' lame! Lame I say! Lamer than the lamest lamesauce! Oh wait, lamesauce? Is that tasty?"
I can't even take this all in but we're pretty screwed.

"Just as I thought...it was you!" Usami yelled. "But...how? Why is Monokuma here!"
"SHUT UP! I'm livid and I'm about ready to puke because of your lukewarm attitude! Just what is all this. 'heart-throbbing-school-trip' crap anyway?! I'm bored, so hopelessly bored!"
Why is he, what, Monokuma was it? Why is he here all of a sudden?

"This just ain't fun at all!" He shouted "You better knock off this farce right now! You've gotta make this, you know...meet the demands of the world!"
You inched closer to Nagito, who stood next to you.
"M-Meet the demands of the world?"
You whispered.
"I'm just as clueless as you are (Y/N)...Just hope for the best."

Monokuma turned to you.
"STOP THAT! I'M TALKING!"
You shrunk down.
"S-Sorry! I'm s-sorry!"
This is crazy! Just pure crazy!

"Anyway as I was saying, nobody wants to see high school students living calm and peaceful lives. What everyone wants to see is...Other people's misery and despair."
Despair..?
"Wh-What the hell is with this stuffed animal..?!" Fuyuhiko said "Nothing he's saying is making any damn sense..!"
"You're right! What's up with him?!"
You yelled.

"Be careful everyone!" Usami warned. "Stay back and let me take care of this! I don't know why Monokuma is here, but as long as I have my Magic Stick..."
"YAH OPENING!"
Monokuma lunged towards Usami.
Oh no...

The two started fighting tooth and nail, and it really didn't look like Usami was winning.
"Hai-ya! Hai-ya!"
Monokuma yelled as he pulled at Usami's ears. You played with your fingers, not really wanting to watch this happen.
"St-Stop!"
"Chi-ya! Chia-ya!"
"Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

And just like that, the fight ended. You watched as Monokuma stepped on Usami's Magic Stick, snapping it in half. Your cute rabbit teacher just sobbed on the floor.
Oh good God...
"VICTORY!"
"Nooooo! My Magic Stick!"
"Now then, what to do after my flawless victory...First of all, you're too too plain! White rabbits are faaaaaar too plain!"
Well what's he gonna do about it?

"Sooooo, I'm gonna make you in my image! HAHAHAHAHAH!"
Monokuma said, as if answering you.
There's no way he'll-OH!
Monokuma jumped right back on to Usami, hitting her over and over again.
"This is what happens when you defy me! I'll crunch ya! I'll bite ya! I'll rip ya apart!"
"Kyaaaaah! Stooooop it!"
"Hey hold still! This wooden stick..." Monokuma grunted. "Isn't gonna...shove itself...you know!"
"NOOOOOO"