~•3•~

"Bosses!!" One of the guys hailed three members of the 5-men gang. They gave each other rounds of slapping handshakes. Further away from there sat the head of the gang. Sitting quietly smoking away his cigarette. His hair looked really okay for a gang head, his bloodshot eyes were void of emotions. He still looked battered from what has happened in the past.

     The room was littered with bottles of all sort and remains of cigarettes all on the floor, the intoxicating smell which is able to make you throw up. In all, the room looked really messed up.

One of the gang members was trying to assemble his gun, the other two were drinking, the head of the gang trying to clear his head by smoking cigarettes while the other, who just arrived and seems to be the life of the party makes way to the "real boss."

     The gang is made up of  Head, Jude, Biggie, Stoner and Leo. Jude hardly spoke.

    "Oga mi sir, I hail o. After you na still you." He hailed
(My boss, I greet you. You remain boss.)

"How far na? No dey whine me jare. Ah bobo, e don do."
(How are you? Stop teasing please. Guy, it's enough.)

The leader, head let out a small chuckle before his facial expression morphed into seriousness. "Let's get to business. Have you got the details, about the lady in question?"

"Of course I have. What am I meant for if not for that." The guy replied with a wave of his hand. He is referred to as Leo. "I also got pictures."

"That's great, sharp guy." Head says as he took a long drag of his cigarette. "Did you put it in writing?"

"Ermm.... No." Leo answered looking away.

The head guy became furious. "Since all these years of stalking, how many times have I told you to put the descriptions in writing. You even stalked her for a while damn week." He slammed his fist on the table.

"I'll document every detail about her right now. Pardon me." Leo said unmoving.

"Let it not repeat itself. The last one was a failed operation." The head said already calm.

Leo was given this specific task because he was trusted and closer to the victim than the others. He is the youngest of them all and recently joined the gang.

"But are we sure this plan is going to work out?" One of the other guys, Stoner asked.

"Of course. She's his weakness, except the shit business he got himself into has messed with his brain." Head replied as he passionately smokes his cigarette.

"Uh... Uhm... Head, can I ask a question?" Leo chipped in.

"Go ahead."

"Let's not hurt the victim because she's one piece of art. I mean she's a fine..." Leo was cut off mid sentence.

"Wine. Leo, every lady is fine wine to you. We won't do anything to her, I hope. That's only if she and her father cooperates with us." Head chuckled.

"I'm just saying ni o." Leo raises his hands in mock surrender.

"Abi you don dey like am?" Stoner yelled.
(Or are you starting to like her?)

"Guy abeg nobody call you for inside this matter o." Leo displayed his middle finger
(Guy, please mind your business.)

"Be quick boy. We should start leaving behind threats, you'll still be the one for that. If she's smart enough to notice anything, well good for her. There's always plan B and C, heck, there's D and E. If she doesn't get it, the quicker and easier our work." With that, head got out of his seat. On reaching the door, he looked back, "we strike on the fifth threat. Clean this room. I'm talking to Stoner, before you'll start your argument. It's too dirty." He opened the door and walked out.

Who is gonna die?

I couldn't think of a better name for the boss🙃
A filler chapter, I'm sorry this is kinda short.

My apologies for the delay in update, I didn't even announce here that this book would be on hold🤧.

I've been busy lately and I hope I'll be free throughout this week so I can update.

Can we guess who the guy is? I just hope no one is in danger anyways.

Can we guess who the gang members are targeting?

Vote, comment and share❤️❤️