~•12~•

NOT EDITED.
HARRY
I can't describe how I feel right now. I was scared and hurt by the look she had. Am I starting to act like that monster? I was angry at myself when I saw her facial expression. That was why I lashes out at her. But that still doesn't justify my actions. She probably hates me now.

I feel like she thinks otherwise of me, I mean she had that same look Abigail has when that bastard was about to have his way with her. A lone tear dropped. If I was probably old enough to fight him, my sister would still be alive. I failed in protecting her. I was too weak, I could have stopped the last one. If only mom had listened earlier, my sweet elder sister would still be with me. Good thing mom divorced him and he's rotting in jail for the rest of his life.

I realized I was crying already. I hurriedly wiped my face. Men don't cry, only boys do and I'm not a boy. I'm a man. But it was already too late, mom saw me already.

"Harry, are you crying?" She dropped the remote control and came to meet my by the dining.

"No mom, something got into my eyes." I tried to hide.

     "Nice try, but you can tell me anything, you know that right?" She rubbed my shoulder. I know I can. Ever since Abbie died, she has been there for me, doing all she can to make me feel better. She still thinks it's her fault. I told her what happened between Melinda and I.

     "Don't beat yourself up, although you were wrong. Just try to apologize to her. You can get her friends to help you out, if she doesn't listen at first. As long as you don't have any bad intentions." She said. I hugged her tightly.

    "And Harry, it's okay to cry when you feel bad." She left for her room.

    "Thanks Mom." I yelled.

  ..I hurried upstairs. The thing is, I haven't been able to reach Melinda's phone because I tried to message her before now. I went straight to the class group chat because it has been blowing up with messages and the fact that I wasn't in school today, I had to catch up a bit.

Tiffany: All of you, Tibbi is in the hospital😭😭😭😭

Samuel: 😂😂come off it. Tibbi wey I still see for afternoon.

(Tibbi wey I see for afternoon: I saw Tibbi in the afternoon.)

Tiffany: You think I'm lying abi? I'm fucking serious.

Ashley: What happened exactly? I haven't heard from Melinda o, egba mi🤧🥺
(Egba mi o: please help me o)

Me: since when?

I knew she was going to ignore me.

Tiffany: I heard he was shot and he's unconscious. That's all I know 😭😭
He was last seen with Melinda and we haven't heard from Melinda now. I'm going crayzeee 😭😭😭😭

This shouldn't be happening at all
* * * * *

    I opened my eyes as I tried to sit up. Everywhere appeared blurry. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my palms gently. I was able to take in the room. It looked nothing like mine. Where could I be? This doesn't look like any of m friends room and I can't remember falling asleep in Mom's room. It's dark already but a lamp was on in the room.

      Then it hit me really hard, images of what happened last hit me really hard that it hurts. I had been kidnapped. Who have I offended? Was it Eniola? Or was this Harry's form of payback for not kissing him? Does Tibbi have to be dragged into this?

    I cried. I cried because an innocent person might be dead because of me. I cried because I didn't know why I was here. I cried because many people might be worried about my whereabouts. I cried for what felt like hours whereas it was only half an hour in reality.

     Thankfully, my wristwatch was with me. I don't even know what day it was. I carefully got up but fell right back into the soft plush rug. I was too weak even to stand. I crawled into the bathroom. I wanted to ease myself and wash my face.

      After washing my face, I saw a note on the sink,
"There's food and water on the vanity table. There are also clothes in the wardrobe. The earlier you get comfortable, the better :)"

      I angrily crumpled the note and threw it in the trash can. I took a deep breath and crawled out. I'm not going to eat that food. It could have been poisoned for all I cared. I took my backpack to search for my phone and maybe something to eat. My phone was no longer there. But on the brighter side, I had two big biscuits and a bottle of Pepsi. Luckily for me, the was still water in my water bottle.

     I hungrily opened the biscuits and munched on it. In ten minutes, I was done. I didn't even bother to dispose the nylons. I laid back down on the bed and fell asleep right away.

.
.
.

Heeyyyyyyy🥺🙃
I know it's been a while, who missed me? I guess no one did.
Anyways, we've seen something about Harry. He's not really a tough guy as everyone thought. And about Melinda... Hmmmm😂😂
Tibbi might be alive or dead, who knows 😁

Y'all should vote ohhh, please ehn🥺