New Book A/N

Having seen the interest in this book. (Albeit the stories in these were Terrible.  I'm picking up a second version of short horror stories: which will hopefully be much better than this mess. It will still be an anthology of dark tales, maybe, very loosely intertwined. 

Under the title: Children of The Night

Fear someone's following you? Come take a look at who your stalker could be. Venture into the minds of the quiet kids in school, follow the deaths of killers. Listen to the screams of the unexplained as they hunt your ears, sinking their teeth on your flesh, sucking the life out of you -- carrying you far away.  Let your eyes adjust to the dark, bloody, truth of love as it kisses your dying lips, as curses choke you.

Excerpt from - Dear Diary, Entry N/A

"Charles! I-- I- I don't know what to do-!"

"What's wrong, Jack?"

"Charles?"

"Turn Around."

Lost And Bound

We were just kids, influenced by the insatiable desire for adventure, love -- we wanted to experience the romanitcised world promised to us. We wanted to run out, get in trouble, make stupid choices: how did it take this turn? 

Why did I have to find myself like this? Tied up, rope around my throat, hands nailed to the chair, mouth gagged. 

I thought this trip would be fun. I would finally experience life. Why do I think my life might just stop before it even begins?