He didn't care at all

"Bye," Kalel smiles before pecking his lips, she started walking off slowly making their hands fall to their sides. "Bye Ian," she waved before getting into her car.

Anthony sighed happily as they set off home, "she's amazing, isn't she?"

"If that's how you would put it.." Ian mumbled, crossing his arms.

"What?"

"Oh? Nothing,"

"What did you say?" Anthony stopped.

Ian turned to face him, "nothing, okay? Stop bugging me."

He hesitated before stepping closer to him and intertwining their fingers together, their eyes locked as they rested their foreheads together. A blush coating their cheeks as their hearts beat increases and little butterflies erupt. Finally, Anthony stepped away and smiled before starting to walk again, Ian stumbling behind with a grin that took over his face as their hands swung in the middle.

As soon as they stepped in Anthony's door they travelled up the stairs and onto his bed, laying facing each other as Ian's hands rested next to Anthony's chest and his hand around his waist. Ian started slowly stroking Anthony's chest, staring at his hand as butterflies raved in his stomach with every touch. He pulled his waist closer and reached an arm to Ian's hair, slowly running his hands through the soft strands.

Their lips lazily kissed as their hands touched every inch of each other's bodies. Anthony's gripped around Ian's neck when suddenly he froze, did he grow his hair? His fingers wrapped around the silky hair. He shook it off and rolled him on his back as he towered over him, kissing his chest and once again freezing. And grow boobs? He narrowed his eyes as he leaned back, his eyes growing wide and mouth dry as he saw Kalel laying there.

"What's wrong, babe?" She sat up, worry written all over her face.

"Oh..uh, nothing. We should probably get some sleep," he fell back into his bed and slowly breathed out. An arm wrapped around his waist and pulled closer into a warm body.

"Good night, babe."

"Night."

-

"Hey, dude, did you see- um, okay.." Ian raised his eyebrows as he watched Anthony walk the opposite path. He walked into the classroom where Anthony sat at their usual table at the back, "hey," he ran his hand through Anthony's hair only to slightly mess it up. He sat down and turned to Anthony who was just staring at the front. "You okay?"

He ran a hand through his hair to attempt to fix it as his eyes were still glued to the board.

Ian narrowed his eyes, "are you ignoring me or someone cloned you and the real Anthony is in a wardrobe locked up because the real Anthony wouldn't let me do that without wanting to fight to the death."

He cracked a smile before continuing his unusual serious self.

"What did I do, dude?"

The news went around the class in a second as a loud whisper filled the classroom, everyone was surprised. Ian and Anthony not talking?

"They probably broke up!"

"Maybe Ian made Anthony break up with Kalel."

"Anthony probably discovered his feelings for Ian finally and still in the denial stage."

-

The day dragged as Anthony kept ignoring Ian and gave his whole attention to his girlfriend, the way it should be. Though, his mind constantly flicks back to the feel of Ian's lips, his touch, the little tingles that only occur when Ian touches and kisses him.."woah,"

"You alright?" Kalel raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, fine." Or not.

-

Ian watched with his eyebrows knitted together at the couple in front of him, something seemed off the way Anthony was acting but he couldn't put his finger on it. He was still smiling and occasionally pecking her lips which results in a fit of giggles but it was as if he had a feeling something happened. Does it link to Anthony ignoring him all day?

He knows that people noticed with the whispering, they were acting as if they were a couple for years and broke up.

The bell interrupted his thoughts, causing him to jump in his seat. He quickly shot up and grabbed Anthony's arm who was following behind Kalel, dragging him into the single cubicle. "Dude, why are you ignoring me?"

Anthony squeezed his eyes shut and looked away, trying to forget about how Ian's body is pressed up against his.

"God, Anthony, was it something I did or said?" Ian's voice rose. "Fucking tell me why you have been ignoring me all fucking day! I..kinda..miss you," Ian's voice dropped to a soft whisper, his cheeks glowing at the embarrassing statement. "Even if it was only a day..it's enough that I don't kiss you but now not talk-" warm lips pressed up against his and immediately their arms wrapped around each other as if they were made to be in each other's arms, Ian couldn't help but smile against Anthony's lips and Anthony caught his contagious smile.

Somewhere in the back of Anthony's mind a voice was screaming at him to stop and how wrong this is but right now, with Ian's lips against his, the gentle playing with his hair on his neck and the tingles that are shooting through his body, he didn't care at all.

A/n

I'm sorry for all my chapters being short, I write it thinking that I wrote ten pages then I find out it's only half hahaha

Thank you for reading <3