What you see is only half a story, there's another side of me

And yes the title is from the Hannah Montana song Just like you

--

I woke up on the couch, with Gerard on the loveseat, reading a book.

"What am I doing on the couch?" I faced Gerard.

"I had to clean the sheets, and your mom's still not here."

"Why? The sheets were perfectly fine." I said as I yawned.

"Frank, there was like a gallon of sweat and cum on it." He explained.

"Okay." He had a good point. I went to the kitchen, linping a little, to get some food, when I saw a note on the fridge.

If you want your mom bring Frank, Gerard.
                               xoBert O:-)

I couldn't do anything but scream. Bert took my mom.

"Frankie! What happened? Who do I need to beat?" Gerard asked as he rushed to me.

"Bert." I said. But it was too late. Gerard got shot. As he fell, I saw the person who did this.

"Miss me babe?" Bert.

I then woke up.

I was on the couch, Gerard was on the floor, attempting to do the worm.

"Where's my mom?" I asked Gerard.

"She's getting groceries." He replied, I sighed, knowing that she was alright.

"Can I ask you something Frank?" He at up, facing me, but still separated from me as he was on the other side of the coffee table.

"Anything." I answered him.

"What made you do that?" He pointed to my scars. I couldn't tell him the reason, I was cutting because the feelings I had for him, but he went off, fucking every 'popular girl' in the school without Bert knowing.

"I was sad and depressed for no reason." I lied.

"Are you lying?" He had a questioned face.

"Of course not, Gee!" I lied. He gave me a questioned look, but didn't push it.

My mom came in the house so Gerard kissed my cheek and went, I then walked to my room on my now new clean sheets, huh, Gerard must've washed it. I then went to sleep

                               Gerard's POV

As I walked down to my house I got a phone call.

"Hey babe." The other voice said.

"Lindsey! Baby I'm so glad to talk to you!"