one night stay.

I woke up with a smile, knowing that Gerard was now my boyfriend. I took a shower, got ready, and ate some of my mother's belgian waffles.

   I walked towards the school as some pair of hands came over my eyes.

"Hey sweetie." The voice said as I recognized that it was Gerard.

"Hey Gee." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"C'mon, lets go to school." We walked until we went to maths, which was kind of fun because our teacher also puts the lesson using bands so other kids will understand, and he really loved bands.

"Okay so, the warped tour tickets are $49 dollars, and you have fifteen tickets, and you used a coupon that every two tickets you buy, they decrease the amount of money by 15%, what would be the equation?" Mr. Wentz asked.

Reviews from like, fifth grade made me bored  so  I just decided to  doodle. Patrick raised his hand and wrote the equation on the board.

"That is correct Patrick, would you stay after school, I would like to you a question." 

 After what he said gerard sent me a note.

I wonder what they"re gonna do ;-)

wierdo 

I wrote on the paper and send it back to him.

 We then went to the rest of the classes together, since we had the same classes, coincedence, I know, then the bell rang and and went outside to start walking to  our houses. As we were two blocks away from my house I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"It's me  Frankie." my mom said.

"Oh, hi mom."

"I  am going somewhere, and I will be back tomorrow evening, so ask if you can go to someone's house, preferrably your boyfriend, plus I wanna meet him like right now, and don't say no because I can see you two from my window." 

I started laughing and Gerard gave me a questioned look, so I pointed to my mother's window, and we saw her waving at us, soon Gerard started laughing too. "C'mon, she wants to meet you, and she already knows you used to be my bully." He nodded.

We went inside my house and my mother  was pretending to read a book.  "Oh hey  guys, I've been here the whole time." She lied.

"Sure mom, sure."  I replied with sarcasm. 

"Hey I'm Linda." She took her hand out towards Gerard to shake.

"Hey, I'm Gerard." He shook my mom's hand.

"So Gerard, I  was wondering if you would like to stay with Frank, I have to do this thing at work and it's going to take a long time, but I will be back tomorrow afternoon."

"Sure, I'll just call  my mom." He replied enthusiasticly. He went into the kitchen to talk. 

He came back a minute or so after and faced towards us. " My mom said it was okay."

"Okay, well I wanted to meet you, I have an hour left so is it okay if I ask  you questions?"My mom  asked.

"Okay, I don't mind." He replied.

"Okay but let's do it in the kitchen, I made you guys some snacks." We both nodded.

  We went into the kitchen and she laid fruit in front of us and a chocolate fountain. 

"What is this for mom?" Pointing to the chocolate fountain.

"To dip the fruits in, sillygoose!" My mum answered.