Chapter 5- Stan

"Why do you think demons invaded our school?" Will asked. Monnie looked down and worried. I could tell something was bothering her, but I decided to ignore it.

        "If I knew, I would've already said something," I replied.

        "Um..." Monnie said bashfully.

        "Eh?  Monnie did you say something?" I asked.

        "Um... I know why they invaded, It's because..."

        "Because of what?" Will asked.

        "Because of..." She repeated.

        "Monnie just yell it out," I snapped.

        "IT'S BECAUSE OF ME!!!"

        I was shocked, so was Will. "Tell me why." I said darkly.

        "I-I'm an angel. Recently I died because of a demon, soon leading me to die and come back to life. I was close to a church at the time, and the priest was also an exorcist too. He was able to bring me back as an angel, but I don't remember how. But I do know there are more angels."

        I was completely silent. I walked away from Monnie and Will, heading forward. I decided to stop and think after a few meters into walking, if she's really an angel, and if there's more of them, what makes her so speacial. 

        Some on grabbed my shoudler and the person in the stomach. "MOVE BITCH." Will went flying back until he hit a wall, knocking him out. 

        "Oh shit."

        "What the actual fuck??" Monnie yelled. 

        "Sorry, I thought you were a demon or some shit like that."

        "Well no, he's not!" 

        "Hey Monnie, I think we should split up. You and Will and should go. I'll go alone." This gave me a good excuse to get away from Monnie. I didn't care if she was an angel. It was the bitch's fault we were in this situation.