Chapter 4- Jenna

Nori left hours ago. Now I'm just looking at the wall. "How gloomy." I sighed. I was engaged to some one so evil. At that time, some one walked through the door. I scoot back. "Who are you?"

        The person was male, he looked like my age, but one year older. He had glasses, black hair and grey eyes. He was wearing a white collared shirt, with black jeans and red senakers, just like some other teenager like myself. "Hello," I said nervously.

        "Hi. I'm Kyle." An minute passed with any words. "I lied. I'm actually Alsiel."

       I scoot forward and crossed my legs. I stuck my hands in the whole my crossed legs created. "I'm guessing you know about the engagement?"

        "Engagement? Damn it what did Luci do this time? Uh, he's such a bastard sometimes." Alsiel placed his hand on the back of his neck. "Yeah, sorry about that. Luci is quite loyal to Fate. But Fate's loyal to me. Hell, he's scared of me."

        "Huh? Who's Fate?"I asked.

        "Oh, Lord Satan. He doesn't go by that sometimes so he goes by Fate instead."

        "Why Fate though?"

        "He thinks it suits him."

        "Strange."

        "Come," Alsiel said. He jestured his hand toward the door. "Come with me."

        I got up to follow Alsiel. "Be careful." It sounded like Nori's voice. 

        "Nori?" I said aloud. Alsiel turned around.

        "Oh, it's nothing," I said nervously.

        "NO! DON'T SCREW UP!" Nori yelled into my head. " Just think the words you want to say to me, and you'll communicate with me."

        Got it, I thought. So, we're going to talk to each other telepatically?

        Yeah, Nori responded. But I'm telling you to be careful because the people you're going to meet, are Satan and Lucifer themselves. Alsiel is a demon himself.

        "We're here," Alsiel said. He opened a door which lead to a room with nothing but a table and a few chairs. The table had some food on it, a few loaves of bread. The table also had four different colored roses. One red, one blue, one black and one yellow.

        "Hello Miss Fiory," a person said. He had red hair and blue eyes. The red haired man wore a white sweater with blue and brown stripes surrounding the chest area, brown pants and black shoes. The other person looked like Mr.Sirist, but younger looking.

        "H-How do you know my name?" I said. "No, wait. Let me rephrase that. How do you know my last name?"

        He laughed. "Jenna Geargia Fiory. Goes to Freedom Winged Highschool in Virginia. You're birhtday is January 14th and you're currently 16." The red haired man replied so easily that I was stunned by how he knew so much about my personal information.

        "I'm Fate. The shorty right here is Luci," he replied. 

        "Shorty?" I asked. Luci stood up to reveal him to be smaller than me. If I were to guess he would be 6 inches shorter than me. 

        Fate grabbed the red rose and started to walk over to me. He was tall compared to me. If i were to guess, he would be 5.8 . He bent over and place the rose on my ear. " I'm usually red, but I guess I could be yellow for now on."

        " Wait, what?" Fate chuckled. "Red describes you. You will be the red rose." He plopped down on the floor. "You will have the powers I once had."