chapter13 ; smp

He excused himself and called from his phone. I sat there as he talked and agreed. As he came back he grinned. "See you tomorrow." I gasped and laughed. "Yes!" I said as I hugged him. His soft eyes landing on mine as he took off my glasses. "I've always wondered how you look without them." He said as his hand placing my glasses on the night stand. "Hnng...I'm too tired to go home." I said as we had snuggled and watched a movie. He chuckled. "I wouldn't mind you staying." He said as I looked up at him, smiling softly. "Oh so you won't mind me not wearing my average clothes?" I said smirking as he laughed a bit. "I don't really mind." His hand grabbed mine as he kissed it. "I can give you a hoodie and probably pants." He said as he took off his hat as my hand escaped his, to touch his soft fluffy hair. I felt so alive after 7th months of trapped feelings and me embracing his feelings. I winked at him as I walked back towards the room, we were in the living room, and changed into what he gave permission to use. I took off my shirt and jeans as I tossed them to the side and went to try looking for his closet. After a bit of rambling and failed attempts, I've found the closet. I opened it up and slipped on one of his hoodies and what I thought would fit me shorts. I walked out tugging the shorts up as his heart jerked to see me in overly large clothes. "Pft." He said, his hand over his mouth as I was struggling to keep it up. "Shut up!" I said as he said between silent laughs," Mmm oK." Before laughing loudly and I looked away embarrassed. "What size are you even?" I said confused as he stopped to think. "I don't remember at the moment." He was running his fingers in his hair as he realized and told me. "Holy shit, that explains a lot." I said as he laughed. "What are you? Extra Small?" I couldn't help but laugh at that. After a couple more bing watching on the couch the clock hit 3am, and I was as tired as ever could be. "Hnnn..."I said silently as I had almost passed out from my tiredness. I put my head on his shoulder before being held in his arms. He's like a huge teddy bear....and I hate that fact cause it's so easy to fall asleep to. And that's what happened. After I forced my eyes awake one last time I passed out. Schlatt noticed and chuckled. I heard it still but I thought, hey! I'm still on the couch right? Wrong.

I woke up the next morning in Schlatts bed, him sleeping off as I saw that the shorts I wore fell off. I tugged the hoodie down a bit as I was flustered. I noticed that he positioned me next to him, my head on his chest as I smirked. Cocky Bastard. I kissed his forehead as I had to go home. I grabbed my jeans and silently put it on making sure he doesn't see me like this. I'm not ready to embrace him. I left a note and texted him and hoped he'd check. I even put out stuff in the kitchen that would help him make breakfast. I opened the door silently and exited. As I walked down the hallway, I pressed the button on the elevator to go down. While waiting someone else left as they stood a bit far away. "You going shopping for your boyfriend too huh?" The girl said. I nodded as she looked at my state. "Hey I recognize that hoodie, you were with Jonathan!" said a neighbor who's probably heard him many times. "I uhm yeah! We were watching movies and I passed out...I don't really remember." I said nervously chuckling. "Oh man it's great to finally hear some good news lately." said his neighbor. "Hm what?" I asked concerned. "I met the sweetest boy at a Con." The girl started before the elevator rung, but she came in with me. God she was really eager to tell me. "He was amazing but he seemed to have this girl who helped him with me. God I just loved how love sick he was." She said choosing the lobby button for the two of us. "Mind telling me the boys name?" I asked. "Carson? He's a dweeb." She said sighing. My gaze dropped. This is the girl....the girl that broke Carson. Changed him. I felt my anger boil, he needed that experience but like being toyed? I looked up at her and laughed as she seemed concerned. "Anyways your lucky that you got to Jonathan first. I was so ready to see if he was the one." She glared at me. I felt my anger slipped as fear rose faster. I turned away and puffed into my inhaler. I heard the ding and sped walked out. I felt her high heels clanking the ground. She wasn't really going to follow me. I thought that I was holding my skateboard but it was really my phone. I cursed lightly as I started walking towards my house before calling an Uber when the coast is clear. She seemed to follow me for a while before giving up and calling a taxi and leaving. I called an Uber an got in. "You seem exhausted. Morning work out?" said the guy. "Haha...mm yeah." I said considering my words as he drove me off.

Making it back home, I kept his hoodie on but changed into comfy shorts. His smell lingering off as I smiled. I smelt like him. So I would really expect a dog to be at my door. As I turned on my computer and scrolled through Twitter I got a call from Schlatt. "Well, I see someone left me something." He said as I laughed a bit. "Go make yourself breakfast dummy." I said as he seemed to be leaving his room and entering the kitchen. He chuckled over the phone. "And I thought you made me something." I laughed as I heard him shuffling things around. "Your such a clumsy man." I said as he cursed. "Well what do you have to say? You pulled out the wrong shit!" He could feel my smug face aura and sighed. "You son of a bitch." "I love you <3" "god dammit, talk to you later Y/N, or should I say bAbY gOrl." I laughed loudly and so did he before saying goodbye and hung up. I booted up my stream after getting myself a granola bar and some more of those. I had 8 granola bars next to me as I ate them. I turned on my camera and mic before I did the usual. "heyy! welcome to my stream everyone! I hope the tittle rings any bells cause I've been doing some mining off camera." I said jokingly. The chat filled with OMEGALULS. "I was really, invited to the Dream SMP, and my lovely new-" I was cut off from a dono.

snakowo donated 25$!: Nice hoodie Y/a/n! We'd all like to hear the news about Schlatt and you.

I laughed a bit. "Thanks for the dono firstly and yeah, Schlatt and I are doing great after that." I said blushing and covered my face a bit. As I continued chatting I got a call from Schlatt. "Ooh." I said suspension supposed to be hit as I was running through the Dream SMP and saw him. I answered as he screamed into his mic. "Heyyy!" I said as he chuckled. "Hey Y/N, look at me." He said as he spun in a circle. "Looking great." I said . He chuckled as I showed him my little cottage. "What the fuck, mystical shit." He said as I laughed. "Mhm. I like this." I said as I opened an end chest and placed Diamonds in it. We messed around a bit before he made jokes. We walked towards the spawn as I smiled. Life is too sweet.

Stream ended, and I layed on my bed. Before passing out I got a text from a random number.

+673-684-0842: You've been invited to a club! Willingly to join? We'd love to see you with Schlatt.

Invited by Kate <3.

I grit my teeth. "That bitch."

a/n: AAAA! Short chapter sorry everyone!
I have a lovely idea and it's called the main point! The whole point of the stories name, Kissing Booth is literally the next chapter! Short chapter before the longest comes....
I'll see if this book can continue after that. who knows.
But really thank you all for reading this!